• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Drago369

Mar 13, 2024
I plan on ctb by hanging within the weekend. As the days go by, fear, doubts keeps creeping my mind. I keep thinking about the pain my loved ones will endure. I am currently suffering from chronic anxiety and peripheral vision OCD. I can't go anywhere without wearing dark shades. Because of this I have become a laughing stock among my colleagues. Is it rational to stay alive and continue suffering for my loved ones or to just ctb and have peace ?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you're suffering so much. Well this is the ever unsolvable problem we all have. Either it's us suffering until we die naturally - that can take decades or your family / loved ones suffer for some time and eventually get over it and move on with their lives.

I'm aware this is a really tough decision but in the end it's your life and not theirs, you're the one suffering now and probably for many more years and decades. In the end it's your own decision and your life. In death lies the only relief from all suffering and pain in this world - but it's not that easy either.

I'm sorry you have to go through this.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I don't believe anyone should be forced to continue suffering in this existence they never consented to, suicide is a personal decision after all. But anyway best wishes.