• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

wistfulness

wistfulness

Nov 15, 2023
Hello to whomever is reading this. I've been going back and forth between moving away from my current situation and suicide, and I just wanted to see if you all think this would be a successful plan for the latter (I will only kill myself as a last resort). I'm going back to my hometown in a few weeks, and my godmother (in her 90s) has a gun under her bed for self-defense. I'm pretty sure it's a double action .357 magnum. I would pack a bag, bike from her house to a state park nearby (which has very tall cliffs), get to a relatively secluded area, and shoot myself facing the cliffs backward so that I fall some feet to ensure my death. I know my body and bike will be found relatively soon, but I'm pretty much past the point of caring about that. I know there are some variables in this plan that I cannot control, but I think it should get the job done. What do you think?

My hometown is up north so I'm afraid the gun might misfire in the cold. Does anyone know how I can try to prevent this?

Last edited: