• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Y

yonise4

Oct 29, 2023
I have a 12 mm nylon rope planning to place it right under my jaw and above my adam's,
apple with knot behind my neck

i can't do a long drop since i plan to do it in my garage im going to try to tighten the noose around my neck with my hands and lean in a bit until i found the sweet spot (going to practice this) to hopefully pass out and then fully hang
i'm planning to use a slipknot and maybe get high or take some sleeping pills to overcome si

planning to leave the 6th or 10th and if i rlly can't wait maybe friday

any last advice or does this plan seem full proof enough?

• Hugs
Reactions: wozhendehaolei688 and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Make sure the anchor point can hold at least 3x your body weight, tie the rope to the anchor point with a secure knot. When you can't reach anything, neither with your feet nor with your hands, there's no way back, after kicking the chair.

I wish you all the best with your plan and I hope you find peace.