A

alone10

140+ IQ
Jan 15, 2024
Thanks for nothing !
Just becus
We have the same degree and almost the same number of years of experience, but it's only because he can solve problems quickly and learns at lightning speed and has 160+ IQ

I work 9 h a day !
And he works 3h(or leas) a day !
Just becus he very smart !
Thats what high IQ mean ppl!!!

(If you have not met a very intelligent person in your life and know what I mean, please do not comment)

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Have you asked about his mental models & so on? Some people are able to articulate them & pass them on. Justin Sung does perhaps the best job on this, but there's others

Please share these tips with me, if you do learn them

• Love
Reactions: MeaningDork, divinemistress36, Life_and_Death and 1 other person
A

alone10

140+ IQ
Jan 15, 2024
Have you asked about his mental models & so on? Some people are able to articulate them & pass them on. Justin Sung does perhaps the best job on this, but there's others

Please share these tips with me, if you do learn them
What fuck are you saying?
Please read what i said
I said he is smarter and can learn faster than me 100x times

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
What fuck are you saying?
Please read what i said
I said he is smarter and can learn faster than me 100x times
I begin to see why... If you don't mind me saying, and I don't mean this in a patronizing way... you seem very unwell. Maybe burnt out?

Last edited:
Reactions: straydog, numbspirit and Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
If your IQ is 140+ as you say it is, I don't think there should be that big of a difference in output. I am by no means well-read in the theory, but I understood as a student that you start getting diminishing returns in real-world effects beyond an IQ of 130. I'm with @SexyIncél in thinking that you could probably learn from his routine. What kind of work are you doing?

Reactions: Disappointered, MeaningDork, straydog and 2 others
A

alone10

140+ IQ
Jan 15, 2024
If your IQ is 140+ as you say it is, I don't think there should be that big of a difference in output. I am by no means well-read in the theory, but I understood as a student that you start getting diminishing returns in real-world effects beyond an IQ of 130. I'm with @SexyIncél in thinking that you could probably learn from his routine. What kind of work are you doing?
You seem to be a kind and understanding person, and I will try to explain to you. Please understand me. A new person came with the same degree as me in the field of work, marketing and advertising. Within one week, he learned what I learned in a whole year. He even helps a director of accountants in his work with taxes, and he is not an accountant! The problem that takes me two or three days, he solves it in seconds. He just watches YouTube and learns like lightning. He is not a human being like us. He is very, very smart. You have not met him to know his intelligence. He learns very quickly. I swear to you, he can learn a new language within a week or two! He embarrasses all those with degrees and literally makes us like garbage!! It only works for two or three hours! The thing that is difficult for me and the one that makes me nervous to solve is solved with a big smile and a cup of tea! He learned Excel completely in less than two days!

Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
You seem to be a kind and understanding person, and I will try to explain to you. Please understand me. A new person came with the same degree as me in the field of work, marketing and advertising. Within one week, he learned what I learned in a whole year. He even helps a director of accountants in his work with taxes, and he is not an accountant! The problem that takes me two or three days, he solves it in seconds. He just watches YouTube and learns like lightning. He is not a human being like us. He is very, very smart. You have not met him to know his intelligence. He learns very quickly. I swear to you, he can learn a new language within a week or two! He embarrasses all those with degrees and literally makes us like garbage!! It only works for two or three hours! The thing that is difficult for me and the one that makes me nervous to solve is solved with a big smile and a cup of tea! He learned Excel completely in less than two days!
I'm wondering if he came in with more experience and knowledge than he lets on. What you learn with a college degree is a drop in the ocean when compared against all the knowledge you can use at work. It is also suspicious to me that he is helping the accountant unless he is simply doing basic data entry. When I worked an office job, the accountants there were very set in their ways and did not like to work with anyone lest a mistake fall on their heads.

When I was a PhD student, I met lots of people with "genius" IQs. Certainly some of them were noticeably sharper than the rest of us, and you could palpably feel the gap in intelligence when talking to them, but they still had to put forth effort and take the time to learn something well. Also remember that if you yourself are not proficient in the things this man claims to be skilled in, you cannot really adequately judge his level of ability or intelligence. It is very easy to sound smart when you're discussing a topic about which the other person knows very little. They do not have the knowledge to question you.

All that aside, if you fear being able to compete against this guy in the workplace, can you find another job you would like in your area? There just aren't many people that smart running around. You could go elsewhere and play the same wunderkind schtick this jerk is playing at another place of work. There is always another, smaller pond with fewer big fish.

Last edited:
Reactions: straydog and SexyIncél
A

alone10

140+ IQ
Jan 15, 2024
I'm wondering if he came in with more experience and knowledge than he lets on. What you learn with a college degree is a drop in the ocean when compared against all the knowledge you can use at work. It is also suspicious to me that he is helping the accountant unless he is simply doing basic data entry. When I worked an office job, the accountants there were very set in their ways and did not like to work with anyone lest a mistake fall on their heads.

When I was a PhD student, I met lots of people with "genius" IQs. Certainly some of them were noticeably sharper than the rest of us, and you could palpably feel the gap in intelligence when talking to them, but they still had to put forth effort and time to learn something well. Also remember that if you yourself are not proficient in the things this man claims to be skilled in, you cannot really adequately judge his level of ability or intelligence. It is very easy to sound smart when you're discussing a topic about which the other person knows very little. They do not have the knowledge to question you.

All that aside, if you fear being able to compete against this guy in the workplace, can you find another job you would like in your area? There just aren't many people that smart running around. You could go elsewhere and play the some wunderkind schtick this jerk is playing at another place of work. There is always another, smaller pond with fewer big fish.
Do you have discord ?

Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
You are the only one here with high iq

I cant iam new
Damn, I forgot this rule. Looks like I can't send you a message either. I don't want to publicly post my Discord username.

deadwinter

deadwinter

i want to see angels
Apr 7, 2023
I'm truly not trying to offend you, but I would think someone with "140+ IQ" would have more perspective. Why are you so hyperfixated (and honestly obsessed) with your IQ, or lack thereof? Please discuss this issue with a therapist or close friend/family member. I mean it. Comparing yourself to others will not raise your IQ by any means.

Reactions: EvisceratedJester and Tears in Rain
XXXWRLD

XXXWRLD

May 22, 2023
I'm truly not trying to offend you, but I would think someone with "140+ IQ" would have more perspective. Why are you so hyperfixated (and honestly obsessed) with your IQ, or lack thereof? Please discuss this issue with a therapist or close friend/family member. I mean it. Comparing yourself to others will not raise your IQ by any means.
140+ IQ + chatgpt > 160+ IQ