• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

greg ! :3

Student
Apr 7, 2024
Im scared my cat will miss me. I know that he doenst love me, but sometimes he gets really cuddly and i Wonder if he loves me. Also, my plushies are gonna miss me. I don't want to leave them. Not now. But ik it's the only solution. I hope They don't get donated. I want to stay with them, forever. I love them so much. Maybe ill be just a silly plush in another life

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
Plushies? How old are you if you wouldn't mind me asking.

justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Plushies are the best, they are one of the things that make me smile still, especially my blahaj :3

Reactions: 4am and voidstar
4_science

4_science

Apr 12, 2024
Your cat does love you since you provie him with ressources he needs (food, water, shelter, clean toilet, sage space, company and snuggles.). Has he ever blinked at you closing his eyes slowly or look at you, blink and look away? That is one of their love languages. You are all he has, his entire world. He needs you, appreciates you and loves you for sure. The one cat I have left keeps me alive. I feel responsible for her.

Sleeping with a pulshie is not something to be ashamed of at all. It provides you with comfort an something to hold onto. To give love or receive it (or replace with a plushie) is a basic human need.

Student
Apr 7, 2024
Your cat does love you since you provie him with ressources he needs (food, water, shelter, clean toilet, sage space, company and snuggles.). Has he ever blinked at you closing his eyes slowly or look at you, blink and look away? That is one of their love languages. You are all he has, his entire world. He needs you, appreciates you and loves you for sure. The one cat I have left keeps me alive. I feel responsible for her.

Sleeping with a pulshie is not something to be ashamed of at all. It provides you with comfort an something to hold onto. To give love or receive it (or replace with a plushie) is a basic human need.
oh, he did do it.. im gonna die happy now

4_science

4_science

Apr 12, 2024
oh, he did do it.. im gonna die happy now
He needs you to take care of him. Nobody can ever replace you. His entire world ressolves around you and he is giving back in his own way.

Student
Apr 7, 2024
He needs you to take care of him. Nobody can ever replace you. His entire world ressolves around you and he is giving back in his own way.
My mom will take Care of him. Ill miss him tho.

4_science

4_science

Apr 12, 2024
Oh, i understand
That boy would never understand why you left him. Cats can suffer from depression or PTSD, too. They also grieve.
Let me tell you a secret. I am 39 years ol and still sleep with plushies. I embalm them in lavender or perfume I like, too. scent therapy is vrery soothing and comforting. I have a tiny wild boar. His name is Ferdinand and a wombat called Wilma. They are with me every night. Even before my fiance deceased. I´d have him an the plushies in my bed plus cats an a dog.

Last edited:
Reactions: Myforevercharlie

Student
Apr 7, 2024
That boy would never understand why you left him. Cats can suffer from depression or PTSD, too. They also grieve.
Let me tell you a secret. I am 39 years ol and still sleep with plushies. I embalm them in lavender or perfume I like, too. scent therapy is vrery soothing and comforting. I have a tiny wild boar. His name is Ferdinand and a wombat called Wilma. They are with me every night. Even before my fiance deceased. I´d have him an the plushies in my bed plus cats an a dog.
That's cute! I can't sleep with too many plushies.

4_science

4_science

Apr 12, 2024
I´ll take a picture of Wilma and Ferdinand to bring a smile to your face for today. Brb.
Wilma and Ferdinand for you: (Wilma is cross eyed an perfectly imperfect. It doesn´t show in the picture. Ferdinand wears a scarf I knit for him) They both smell of "Daisy" by Marc Jacobs

Unnamed

Last edited:

Student
Apr 7, 2024
I´ll take a picture of Wilma and Ferdinand to bring a smile to your face for today. Brb.
Wilma and Ferdinand for you: (Wilma is cross eyed an perfectly imperfect. It doesn´t show in the picture. Ferdinand wears a scarf I knit for him) They both smell of "Daisy" by Marc Jacobs

View attachment 135238
That's so adorable! I love them!

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Only my beloved cats keep me here. I actually have a "cat" hugging pillow - but that one is to quench my strange childhood phobia.