P

polishhh25

Nov 13, 2020
I'm sorry about your loss. I had a dog for 15 years, basically grew up next to her and I miss her till today, it hurts, but I try to focus more on the good memories.. ;)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Neowise, Ghost2211 and whywere
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
A ginger cat, like my own :heart:

Losing a pet is indeed hard, I had to put my dog to sleep in 2018 and it took me months to recover from it. I understand your suicidal feelings after losing your cat, because I felt the same way about my dog. Equally I understand feeling relieved they are no longer in pain. Pets give us so much and it is hard losing that love and support.

• Love
Reactions: Neowise, whywere and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Thank you for updating us. It's good to hear Rudi won't suffer anymore. He was a very lucky kitty to be so loved and cared for. We are here for you if you need support. A lot of us have lost beloved pets and can empathize.

• Love
Reactions: Neowise, whywere and ts0hill
LooksAtMoonDog

LooksAtMoonDog

Too Long in the Wasteland
Nov 10, 2020
So sorry you must face the loss of such a loving companion & friend.

My last kitty was with me for 16 wonderful years before I lost him to kidney failure. I buried him in my backyard and planted a tree there, now everyday I see that tree from my kitchen window and it brings me a little joy and a little sadness.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Neowise, MindFrog, whywere and 1 other person
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
RIP Rudi. He'll definitely be missed. I'm sure he's also happy to manage to spend life with a loving owner like you. I hope your other cat wont grieve too much. Sometimes they also get depressed when a friend disappears.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whywere, Neowise and LooksAtMoonDog