• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

symphonyofthenight

symphonyofthenight

Dec 17, 2020
And now it feels like all the light in my life has gone out. I ordered my SN. I can't wait for it to come in. I can't live without him. I have a past of ideation but not forming a plan. I'm just so tired of finally picking myself back up, onto my feet, only for life to knock me down again. Without him, there's no color anymore.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
And now it feels like all the light in my life has gone out. I ordered my SN. I can't wait for it to come in. I can't live without him. I have a past of ideation but not forming a plan. I'm just so tired of finally picking myself back up, onto my feet, only for life to knock me down again. Without him, there's no color anymore.
I'm so sorry for your lost from the bottom of my heart. Wishing you strength whatever path you might follow if losing a boyfriend in a break up is hard I can only imagine the pain of losing a soul mate. Hugs hun. :heart:

symphonyofthenight

symphonyofthenight

Dec 17, 2020
Thank you for everyone that has sent condolences. I'm just so tired. He was the only person who understood me. We were supposed to be together forever.

I can't tell anyone else how I really feel - how I don't want to live without him, truly. Because then they're going to send me to the hospital. And I just don't want to live anymore. This is it. My entire life has been an uphill struggle. I just can't fight anymore. I'm so tired. I finally had a little happiness and it was ripped away from me. I can't even go to his funeral. I'm so fucked up.

A

Arthaniel

Oct 20, 2020
I can't imagine what you must feel. condolence