Inferdan

Inferdan

Meeting the first minor relapse after recovery
Nov 3, 2019
I lie in bed, yet I cannot sleep. Those two, pink, fluffy, soft and warm and adorable bunny slippers from the opposite side of the room...the stare at me. With their dark, plastic eyes, they watch me. Every night. The colouring has begun to leave their delicate fur, their rosy cheeks faded...and yet their eyes glisten as brightly as ever.
Maybe it was how they never blinked. Maybe it was the new puppy slippers I had bought to replace them. Maybe it was guilt of that...I've had them since my childhood. I remember fondly how I slid into them every morning for my daily breakfast of butter, honey, and toast. I can only imagine what they were feeling in their sole.
I can't get rid of them. They're too special. I can't show much neglect either. What can I do? How can I make amends and help them move on?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/ten-threads-we-havent-seen-yet-but-probably-will-soon.34371/

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: mediocre, NightmareTour, WitheringAway and 7 others
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Lmao, I remember reading that once. Gold. Nice post, mate :p

• Love
Reactions: Inferdan, GoneGirl, foxdie and 1 other person
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
This is so funny :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: Inferdan, GoneGirl and foxdie
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I would just point their peeping little faces toward the wall lol

• Aww..
Reactions: Inferdan and Nymph
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
I FELT that!! ;-;

• Love
Reactions: Inferdan
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Just say the word and I'll mess them up real good. They won't stare at you after that.

• Aww..
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Then you turn around and notice that they moved and are staring at you again!! Spooky
6E9D4208 D5B7 47E0 A466 EEB9E24B77C5

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: NightmareTour, Inferdan and Ghost2211
Inferdan

Inferdan

Nov 3, 2019
Lmao, I remember reading that once. Gold. Nice post, mate :p
Hehe, thank you :hihi: won't be the last either...but first, to sleep...

or try at least...

...those slippers...
This is so funny :pfff:
:happy:
I can't do that...they're too precious. I remember one time I spilt custard onto them. Washing them was a bonding moment. I...I can't just let them go...

In all seriousness, that's a perfect reaction and I'm sure you've been waiting to use that for a long time XD
So cruel, so heartless...they had done no wrong to live eternity with nothing but wall in their eyes
Brilliant !
Hehe...like words weaved into a whimsical wreath :p
I FELT that!! ;-;
Naw, you may have my teddy, maybe they'll help ;-;
Just say the word and I'll mess them up real good. They won't stare at you after that.
But...wait, no, please don't hurt them. They've done nothing wrong, I just want them to know I still care, even though they have been replaced :aw:
Then you turn around and notice that they moved and are staring at you again!! Spooky
View attachment 56485
Well...all footwear has a sole...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and BitterlyAlive_
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Had to click on this post. Don't throw them away. Maybe make a little shrine for them in the spare room?

• Love
Inferdan

Inferdan

Nov 3, 2019
Had to click on this post. Don't throw them away. Maybe make a little shrine for them in the spare room?
...yes. Maybe I'll make a little spot in my room where they can see it too, so they aren't away from me. Just so they know I remember them. Thank you. Maybe this will end the misunderstandings and bring this all to a close :)

Reactions: Deleted member 1465