pinkywinkydinky

pinkywinkydinky

🎀
May 31, 2024
For the sake of more people having resources and confidence, I will be posting my method and will update in a week. It's really barebones as I am unable to access a lot of things, but I think that'll make it more interesting to know about.

I got my SN from SD a few weeks ago. I bought the cheaper 99.89% ACS version, not the 99.9% food grade one. I haven't found any information on this version yet so I'm hoping this works.

I have yet to test it because there is no way for me to get my hands on two bags or a testing kit, so I'm planning on doing a simple blood test the night before. I'll share the results in this thread

If the SN comes out to be pure enough for my standards, I will be attempting late night September 1st/early morning September 2nd (thinking 2am PST).

I will do 25g of the SN in preferably 50ml of water (I am aiming for as little water as possible). I am around 70kg/155lb, but I haven't checked my weight in a while.

I will be taking no antiemetics. I'll have fasted (including no water) for around 24 hours and take 2 extra strength Excedrin an hour before. In case I barf, I'll have a second cup prepared to drink immediately

If I do not update back by September 4th, consider me gone

This attempt will be covering a lot of information I have noticed is harder to find. I've never had good luck in my life so I'm praying this goes perfectly, especially since I have no idea if the SN is even pure enough.

Wish me luck!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CantDoIt, rozeske, Catch-22 and 4 others
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
My antiemetics are three years out of date. My sn is 99.6% both were kept in a climate controlled place. Today should be the day , tomorrow the latest. Good luck friend

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, Catch-22 and pinkywinkydinky
pinkywinkydinky

pinkywinkydinky

🎀
May 31, 2024
My antiemetics are three years out of date. My sn is 99.6% both were kept in a climate controlled place. Today should be the day , tomorrow the latest. Good luck friend
I wish you the most peaceful and smooth experience you could have

• Love
Reactions: Throwawaysoul
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Experienced
Aug 6, 2024
Re: antiemetics out of date. You may need to increase the dose or give it more time to work. I recently took some prescription ibuprofen two years out of date because that was all I had in the house and I was in pain. It took way longer for it to start working but in the end it did work.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you all the best, I hope you find the peace you search for.

• Love
Reactions: pinkywinkydinky
pinkywinkydinky

pinkywinkydinky

🎀
May 31, 2024
Update on SD's 99.89% SN: the blood test was successful!

I added a tiny bit of SN to some blood and it immediately turned a really dark brown. This is good enough for me, I just hope the SN stays good quality until my CTB

Themogger

Themogger

Why so serious?
Jul 23, 2024

I added a tiny bit of SN to some blood and it immediately turned a really dark brown. This is good enough for me, I just hope the SN stays good quality until my CTB
Yay!

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
How old is ur SN?

gonegal95

gonegal95

Aug 30, 2024

Can I send you a dm to verify source? be highly appreciated. Im based in States. And good luck. Sweet dreams <3