WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
Stay Happy by Au/Ra. She also made a Spanish version of the song.

• Love
Reactions: charlottewilts and Roberto
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019

I like this song because it describes alot of emotions I feel, feeling like ur destiny is already decided and that getting help is impossible, that ur too far gone. And the lead singer ian curtis commited suicide and his songs often reflected his pain and were from the heart.

Joy Division fan here too

6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
Who would've thought a minecraft song could be so beautiful

• Love
Reactions: LonelyHopelessDude and charlottewilts
Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019

When words aren't enough, I would play this to express myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ender and charlottewilts
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019

this makes me nostalgic for raves i've never been to

• Love
Reactions: LonelyHopelessDude and Roberto
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
I see you posted the Spanish one :)
Yes. I thought you meant that there were a spanish version of the lyrics on-screen.
I love the song.
I feel related to the song. I live isolated at home. And I'm a bit afraid to going out. I go out to buy things to eat, go to the doctors, and the like. But I don't meet friends or go out to have fun with them for years. I see them as that have evolved. And I'm stuck in my room, in front of my 'green screen'.
Once I tried Ayahuasca (DMT is segregated naturally by our brain to have dreams) to try find out whats inside of me. To know who am I. I saw a green screen with a button, and I couldn't make nothing. Just watch that screen with a button in my mind. It describes my nightmare. But after all I got hooked again in my room. I get used to it, to not to think or feel.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhyIsLife56
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
Yes. I thought you meant that there were a spanish version of the lyrics on-screen.
I love the song.
I feel related to the song. I live isolated at home. And I'm a bit afraid to going out. I go out to buy things to eat, go to the doctors, and the like. But I don't meet friends or go out to have fun with them for years. I see them as that have evolved. And I'm stuck in my room, in front of my 'green screen'.
Once I tried Ayahuasca (DMT is segregated naturally by our brain to have dreams) to try find out whats inside of me. To know who am I. I saw a green screen with a button, and I couldn't make nothing. Just watch that screen with a button in my mind. It describes my nightmare. But after all I got hooked again in my room. I get used to it, to not to think or feel.
I also relate to the song although I wish I didn't. I also don't go out as much other than school. (I also live alone)
Have you listened to her other songs?

• Love
Reactions: Roberto
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
I also relate to the song although I wish I didn't. I also don't go out as much other than school. (I also live alone)
Have you listened to her other songs?
Panic Room, Ghost, Emoji, Ultraviolet, Medicine, Kicks, X Games. I like her songs.
Thank for your recommendation about music. I like to discover music that I get hooked to and find lovely. It can pass years since I find songs that I like the way I like Au/Ra.
I looked at her wikipedia, and it just happens that she is Spanish ... XD. Funny. Born at Ibiza. I do live in Mallorca, an island next to where she was born.
Thank you very much for your words. They mean much to me.

• Love
Reactions: WhyIsLife56
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
Panic Room, Ghost, Emoji, Ultraviolet, Medicine, Kicks, X Games. I like her songs.
Thank for your recommendation about music. I like to discover music that I get hooked to and find lovely. It can pass years since I find songs that I like the way I like Au/Ra.
I looked at her wikipedia, and it just happens that she is Spanish ... XD. Funny. Born at Ibiza. I do live in Mallorca, an island next to where she was born.
Thank you very much for your words. They mean much to me.
I love Ghost, Emoji, Assassin and Dance in the Dark.
That's actually kinda cool. :O