• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Have_a_nice_Life

Have_a_nice_Life

Feb 22, 2024
Hi, I'm new to this forum and I would like to ask you guys a question about N.
I've browsed a long time trough the forum but was unsuccessful in obtaining any information about "B". Everyone seems to say that there is no more reliable source for N but "B" is stated in the 2023 PPeb. Am I missing something ? Thanks in advance for any answer .
Regards

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Hi, I'm new to this forum and I would like to ask you guys a question about N.
I've browsed a long time trough the forum but was unsuccessful in obtaining any information about "B". Everyone seems to say that there is no more reliable source for N but "B" is stated in the 2023 PPeb. Am I missing something ? Thanks in advance for any answer .
Regards
In the 2022 edition they said that source was doubtful at the time.
It seems there are no current online sources.

Traveling to South or Central America is probably your best bet.

Have_a_nice_Life

Have_a_nice_Life

Feb 22, 2024
In the 2022 edition they said that source was doubtful at the time.
It seems there are no current online sources.

Traveling to South or Central America is probably your best bet.
Yes but in the 2022 version. It's been updated since then so if they state it it must be legit don't you think ? Also his mail is not in the nembutalscam.com collection.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Yes but in the 2022 version. It's been updated since then so if they state it it must be legit don't you think ? Also his mail is not in the nembutalscam.com collection.
Definitely a scammer:

O

Orange Cat

Oct 19, 2023
B wasn't a scammer. The sellers B and D were the same person. He was a very reliable seller at one time. He stopped selling N in the summer of 2022 during the N shortage.

There aren't any known reliable sellers of N online right now. As others have said, you have to go to S. America if you want N.

Reactions: BrainShower
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
B wasn't a scammer. The sellers B and D were the same person. He was a very reliable seller at one time. He stopped selling N in the summer of 2022 during the N shortage.

There aren't any known reliable sellers of N online right now. As others have said, you have to go to S. America if you want N.
If not a scammer why did several people claim to have been scammed out of money, using B's email address?

Have_a_nice_Life

Have_a_nice_Life

Feb 22, 2024
Damn, imagine being so miserable that you make money out of people desperation. I thought i had properly searched nebutalscam but i didn't. What a piece of 💩. Anyways thanks for the info i'll go waste my 700€ on something else.
Regards

B

Buildingsandcastles

Feb 14, 2024
Can you no longer get N in Mexico?

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Can you no longer get N in Mexico?
You probably can, if you look hard enough.

Someone posted of their failed attempt to get it in Tijuana in December:

Reactions: Buildingsandcastles