• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

How bad do you hate your life ? Pick up to 3 responses

• Total voters
M

medusa

Student
Sep 1, 2018
The crappiest video of all time X's 1000 !!! However it does have some pretty funny reply's in the comments section : )

this guy makes me barf.
My suicide is motivated by chronic physical pain that leaves me unable to walk for more than an hour and pretty much housebound...if God is sending me to hell for this so what?
I have already walked through hell

akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
The crappiest video of all time X's 1000 !!! However it does have some pretty funny reply's in the comments section : )

Ugh back in high school my aunt gave me a copy of his book on my birthday. I almost went ballistic. Like shit add insult to injury that is my fucking existence.

Saw this on my feed. Does this count?

Attachments

• 20180911_021152.png
    20180911_021152.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 11
Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018
Not really a quote, but I've been told several times that I've demonstrated too much strength to give up now.

I'm not strong. I avoid complete breakdowns by staying isolated and actively minimizing the amount of "real life" I expose myself to.

Slacker

Slacker

⋔⊬ ☌⍜⎅, ⟟⏁´⌇ ⎎⎍⌰⌰ ⍜⎎ ⌿⍜⌰⟟☊⟒
Aug 17, 2018
that's brutal, I mean, he has to get down from there somehow or what does he plan to do next. and the ones who are watching seem to be way happier, so we could ask - was it worth the blood and sweat?

he is going to throw down the cup on their heads and kill them with it.

*victory pose*

RottingFlowerBrains

RottingFlowerBrains

Student
Sep 10, 2018
If any motivational or inspirational material Irks you, makes you sick, makes you laugh, makes you cry, makes you want to kill yourself sooner, or actually motivates you to go on longer (Quotes, video's, art, music, or whatever) feel free to post ! I'll start...

View attachment 1110
Oh my great thread! I read your first quote and cracked up laughing! Thank you for bringing this thread into my life.. It's a laugh already.. have a fab day