• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
In the book Final Exit it said that plants are too inconsistent. That everyone is so different it is hard to determine the results.

Reactions: Yomyom, Soul and Y78
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
It would be good to add the info to this thread, with a list in the comment of the plants referenced in your links:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/deadly-plants.30863/

Reactions: Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@Y78, can you give us the botanical names of the plants you're referring to? The first seems to be plain old hemlock (Conium maculatum).

There have been some threads here about poisonous plants. They're interesting, but I believe the verdict has always been "unreliable and too painful" to use to attempt suicide.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
i think its not be talked here too much.

I don't always hold the popular view or agree with the general consensus. My opinion is that if someone has no access to supplies for other methods, and can't tolerate a method like jumping, and if such plants are available in their area, it's good information to have, and it's their responsibility to research the plant and make their own decision. Otherwise folks can get desperate and make choices that are likely to fail, such as otc med ODs for example, or involving unwilling others like trains or cops or cars. I'm glad that options like those in the OP and the deadly plants thread are available and allowed on the forum so there's no gatekeeping of ctb methods, even if I wouldn't personally want to do them. For instance, some folks can handle pain, even if I personally can't.

InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
Every CTB method related to plants seem to involve immense pain and symptoms. Don't mess with organic poisons.

Last edited:
Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
@Y78, can you give us the botanical names of the plants you're referring to? The first seems to be plain old hemlock (Conium maculatum).
I found some articels some says its take 3 hours and painfull paralyze
some says its very quike heart stop
i dont know if its right to tell here somthing ppl get injured
so be carefull!

hemelock

robinia

oleander

Acokanthera spectabili (n/a)

for this plant only
it says one seed - cause death.

the list was taken from hazard page of poisinons
dont know what realy the effect of each plant
and if diffrence betwen plant to plant.

it seems like if you have the right plant section(juice.fruit etc.)and you take OD its preety sure fatal.(maybe in pain).

some of the plants are sold in nursery to try finding it alone in wild its not easy.

EVERY COUNTRY HAS ITS OWN PLANTS

in the end - its need more reaserch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul