• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Is there anything i should know about doing it in a motel. I know people do that a lot so im slightly worried that as a young woman with no luggage i might set some red flags off.

I just really dont want any trouble haha and i wanna go to a not super shitty hotel as well so i can eat and watch some tv comfortably beforehand.

Im curious what others experiences are - have any of you ran into trouble?

Tyty :)!

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I don't think anyone at the hotel will do anything.
I'm sorry that you're in this dark place.
I wish you peace and light my friend.
DBD

Reactions: bov
Acerakis

Acerakis

Carer
Jun 5, 2020
Is there anything i should know about doing it in a motel. I know people do that a lot so im slightly worried that as a young woman with no luggage i might set some red flags off.

I just really dont want any trouble haha and i wanna go to a not super shitty hotel as well so i can eat and watch some tv comfortably beforehand.

Im curious what others experiences are - have any of you ran into trouble?

Tyty :)!

I think the staff probably see enough people a day that they aren't going to be thinking about stuff like how much luggage one customer had on them. Maybe just bring a backpack to give off a 'traveling light' look if that might calm your nerves a bit. I'm sorry thoughts like this are stressing you out when you obviously have enough bringing you down to be in this position in the first place. :hug:

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I lived in hotel rooms in different places every day for years. I do not think they will care about anything as long as you have what they need to get checked in okay. They should not bother anybody if they keep quiet and to themselves.

The cleaning staff may come knocking with their own key to get in anywhere from probably about an hour before the actual checkout time.

Reactions: theguineapigking
Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Cool! Thanks for the advice y'all! I like the idea of taking a backpack. I appreciate the info on your experiences - it helps to ease my nerves haha :D

I'm thinking i will do it tomorrow night - but we'll see!

My only other thought is about how I would hang myself, I plan to hang on the door, I slightly worry that when I pass out my body might convulse against the door and make noise - but i feel like there's no way it'd be THAT loud. I could even wear shoes and a big jacket so my elbows and feet wouldn't bang either.

I worry a lot about other people so I think I will place a note on my restroom door that alerts them to my body and tells them to not open it - hopefully they would just back off and call 911 if they saw that.

That all seems good to me so farrrr, thanks for the empathy too y'all - it sucks to have to die but honestly it's just the best choice for me, it's nice to know some people understand that ^_^

peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
Why do people always make this annoying assumption? not everybody is a pathetic professional victim, why is it even necessarily a "dark place"? maybe shes ill? maybe shes fine but just fancies eternal sleep? maybe shes a courageous individual set on choosing her destiny with full responsibility? ending your life does not and should not always be this sad stereotype.
Absolutely, death should be celebrated. I want that ultimate choice you know? To me it is a happy day.
Cool! Thanks for the advice y'all! I like the idea of taking a backpack. I appreciate the info on your experiences - it helps to ease my nerves haha :D

I'm thinking i will do it tomorrow night - but we'll see!

My only other thought is about how I would hang myself, I plan to hang on the door, I slightly worry that when I pass out my body might convulse against the door and make noise - but i feel like there's no way it'd be THAT loud. I could even wear shoes and a big jacket so my elbows and feet wouldn't bang either.

I worry a lot about other people so I think I will place a note on my restroom door that alerts them to my body and tells them to not open it - hopefully they would just back off and call 911 if they saw that.

That all seems good to me so farrrr, thanks for the empathy too y'all - it sucks to have to die but honestly it's just the best choice for me, it's nice to know some people understand that ^_^
Absolutely, I don't know why some people don't understand the concept of "I'm ready" to leave this planet. I wish we had more accesible means to do it though.

Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Absolutely, death should be celebrated. I want that ultimate choice you know? To me it is a happy day.

Absolutely, I don't know why some people don't understand the concept of "I'm ready" to leave this planet. I wish we had more accesible means to do it though.
I agreee! Life would be so much better this way (shorter). Suicide prevention is just glorified torture

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Why do people always make this annoying assumption? not everybody is a pathetic professional victim, why is it even necessarily a "dark place"? maybe shes ill? maybe shes fine but just fancies eternal sleep? maybe shes a courageous individual set on choosing her destiny with full responsibility? ending your life does not and should not always be this sad stereotype.
I was going on the balance of probabilities really, based my experiences talking to various people here, who talk candidly about their physical, emotional and mental regularly.

But you're right it is an assumption and really there was enough info in the OP to draw any reliable conclusion.

DBD

Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
I was going on the balance of probabilities really, based my experiences talking to various people here, who talk candidly about their physical, emotional and mental regularly.

But you're right it is an assumption and really there was enough info in the OP to draw any reliable conclusion.

DBD
I think it's a fairly safe guess to make. Personally i enjoy life and wouldn't end it if i didn't also have many issues. I don't feel you insulted me.

The only time i feel weird about stuff like that is when someone is so overly concerned the convo is shut down or they view me as a victim haha. Like we can acknowledge problems and also accept that no one owes me anything.

Either way i appreciate the support

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Could just bring a mostly empty small case or bag to make it look less sus