MissLisa

MissLisa

Student
Sep 13, 2018
Jumping into a crocodile, tiger, lion enclosure. People have done this aswell, I can only assume it was on impulse and not planned

Reactions: Marz, mattwitt, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
So... this one.

Remove the riding part, and I'm on board for this.

Reactions: samhelloall9, ThisIsTheEnd and Miss clefable
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
I think it really looks cool... but the pain :ohhhh:

Obit-Browne.jpg

Someone told me they were going to shoot themselves whilst jumping from a cliff. I thought woah. determined much..
But i do agree setting yourself alight must be pure hell ... i could never do that no matter how desperate...

yeah, that's why it is almost always used as a protest, saying that die but also the pain is worth it for whatever cause

Reactions: ThisIsTheEnd and SamK
U

user90872

Aug 22, 2018
Reactions: Red star and DetachedDreamer97
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Select hypothetically or did you things have actually happen.?
I got some hypotheticals

skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
For most over the top this is the best

Reactions: Kevin_theFrog, mattwitt and lv-gras
G

GoneSoon2

Sep 12, 2018
Good thread.
I always thought suicide by firearm was a little over the top.

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Good thread.
I always thought suicide by firearm was a little over the top.
If partial suspension is as good as it looks then yae firearm is over the top. Still think setting yourself on fire is insane imo.

satou

satou

not yet
Sep 3, 2018
Anyone remember that guy that stole an airplane, did a barrelroll and then crashed it? Wasn't too long ago. Nobody else was hurt so I can respect that.

On the other hand... the german pilot that crashed a plane full of passengers a few years ago. That was fucked up.

Reactions: Marz, RM5998, DetachedDreamer97 and 2 others
Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
I couldn't resist after you said he peed himself. So I clicked the link and it said I had exceeded my allotted views and will be reset in 4-6 weeks. Then I opened it incognito and voila. Not too gory.
You don't always have this forum open in incognito??

Reactions: Marz, lv-gras and Marystevenson1001

1964dodge

Student
Sep 19, 2018
Tying a 100 yard rope to a tree, and to your neck, then getting in a car and flooring it...other Homemade guillotines...

I heard this years ago. A man went to a bridge to die. He injested poison, hung a rope around his neck, set himself on fire, and then jumped off the bridge. The fire burnt through his rope, and he fell in the water, putting the flames out. The water was so cold, it made him vomit out the poison, and he lived. God damn.

Also

2001: Bernd Brandes, a German engineerfrom Berlin, was willingly slaughtered so that he could be butchered and eaten by aspiring cannibal Armin Meiwes. Brandes had responded to an internet advertisement which Meiwes had placed for this purpose. In prison, Meiwes became a vegetarian.
i'm sorry but that poor bloke was destined to live for whatever reason next time he should do the same but jump out of a plane and don't pull the chute

Reactions: Marz
DeathBecomesMe

DeathBecomesMe

Student
Sep 9, 2018
You don't always have this forum open in incognito??
Nope I don't really browse anything incognito. I don't think it's much different to browsing in a regular tab, only difference is that incognito doesn't store browser history. When there's too much crap that's piled up in my history and browser suggestions I just clean up all browser history and start fresh.

Reactions: lv-gras

1964dodge

Student
Sep 19, 2018
Disembowelment. People in olden times had the guts to cut their own out. Better men than I for sure.
actually it still is done but not very often usually for something shameful failure etc.

1964dodge

Student
Sep 19, 2018
it wasn't suicide but I saw on the show 1000 ways to die a man heard a joke and laughed for 3 days he was big and his heart couldn't take it what a way to die laughing lol

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RM5998 and lv-gras

1964dodge

Student
Sep 19, 2018
I saw more than 1 video on best gore with people laying on the track and getting cut in half by a train 100% effective suicide method except one man wouldn't quite die they got tired of waiting for him to die so they put both halves in the body bag still moving a little

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
I saw more than 1 video on best gore with people laying on the track and getting cut in half by a train 100% effective suicide method except one man wouldn't quite die they got tired of waiting for him to die so they put both halves in the body bag still moving a little
What the fuck! I think putting your neck on the rail would be 100% effective .

Reactions: 1964dodge

1964dodge

Student
Sep 19, 2018
What the fuck! I think putting your neck on the rail would be 100% effective .
they generally get cut in half above the waist if you like gore go there but you better have a strong stomach

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
THIS!

Reactions: lv-gras, 1964dodge and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
If you eat a ridiculously obscene amount of apple seeds you will die of cyanide poisoning.

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and worldexploder
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Caffeine suicides are extreme. Give yourself a heart attack . I imagine the build up to the heart attack with all that Caffeine in your system is intense.

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Am I wrong to assume that it's because of his muscle mass that he can't flip?
I imagine he has performed that before. Something went wrong though this time. I wouldn't blame it on his muscle mass. That was brutal to watch though.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I imagine he has performed that before. Something went wrong though this time. I wouldn't blame it on his muscle mass. That was brutal to watch though.

Yeah, that was kinda my second thought after posting that.

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Yeah, that was kinda my second thought after posting that.
His downfall started when he decided to only wear socks. His build up to the back flip didn't have much momentum and the socks caused him to have less friction when he attempted the flip.

Reactions: Slacker and DetachedDreamer97