• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Croww

Jan 7, 2024
I am very anti-psychiatry I hate everything to do with it. I have been given medications with horrible side effects like akathisia, dystonia and sexual dysfunction. My psychiatrist keeps forcing them on me even though I don't want to be on them. This one is so useless, I hate him. My last attempt and horrible suicidal ideation I was saved from by the help of a kind psychiatrist who was always there for me but now hes gone. I have been swapped back to this horrible psychiatrist and thus once again I am suicidal just like last time. #FuckPsychiatry

B

brokeandbroken

Warlock
Apr 18, 2023
If it makes you feel better me too... I spent more days in the psych ward then the psychiatrist did. He showed up twice in roughly 2 months. I'm the proud owner of neuroleptics (geodon) now for.... Delusions of Nihilism (or nothing)... I'm pretty sure God hates me... In case you are curious the neuroleptics haven't done a thing for depression but besides that they are making me miserable...

Reactions: Croww
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Very few psychiatrists are worth a damn in regards to the talking, and most of them aren't exactly wonderful about the meds either, their bread and butter.

Years ago, I got lucky with a psychiatrist who did extensive talk therapy. She was 1 in a 1000. Her waitlist is years-long. One regret I have is not trying harder to see her when I moved back down to my hometown. In my wilder moments, I wonder if I would be years ahead of where I am now and possibly recovered if I had gone back under her care.

Reactions: Croww
C

Croww

Jan 7, 2024
If it makes you feel better me too... I spent more days in the psych ward then the psychiatrist did. He showed up twice in roughly 2 months. I'm the proud owner of neuroleptics (geodon) now for.... Delusions of Nihilism (or nothing)... I'm pretty sure God hates me... In case you are curious the neuroleptics haven't done a thing for depression but besides thay they making me miserable...
I also take them, I am on flupentixol which is an old potent one made in 1965. I would recommend partial agonists Aripiprazole, Brexpiprazole or Cariprazine if you want to treat both psychosis and depression. I felt amazing on Aripirpazole, mood uplifted and all that.

madruguinha

madruguinha

Jan 8, 2024
Hey croww! I'm new here, actually this is my first post… so regarding your critic, I don't know what are you going through but I highly suggest you persist with another psychiatrist.

I'm telling you this because I have the same problem, but in the third time that I had switched doctors, I found one that truly connected with me and resonates with me.

And this helps a lot, my medication is doing its job I think.