j3n4829

j3n4829

hell girl
Nov 4, 2023
do you guys have any ways on how someone can die quickly and painlessly with only household items? my options are very limited

• Hugs
Reactions: gbi2 and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't think there is anything like that bc if there really was sth like that it'd be very well known. I'm sorry I agree it's so incredibly inhumane how peaceful methods are inaccessible.

The only household item that would come to my mind would be a rope for hanging but maybe even that isn't available in every house hold.

• Hugs
Reactions: WonderingSoul, j3n4829 and gbi2
Upvote 0
j3n4829

j3n4829

hell girl
Nov 4, 2023
I don't think there is anything like that bc if there really was sth like that it'd be very well known. I'm sorry I agree it's so incredibly inhumane how peaceful methods are inaccessible.

The only household item that would come to my mind would be a rope for hanging but maybe even that isn't available in every house hold.
yeah.. its so hard to find any ways i can die peacefully in my house without pain, sob, thank you for your comment tho!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
Rorochan_200★

Rorochan_200★

a mysterious melody
Oct 17, 2023
night night maybe, but im pretty sure its not very reliable
or you could try something painful but just with sleeping pills or something similar?

Upvote 0
skies

skies

left in the rain
Mar 13, 2020
it has to be partial hanging but with just standard household stuff like belts your chances to survive go up

Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish suicide is that straightforward, it'd be such a relief if it is. Sadly we exist in this hellish reality where dying on our own terms is intentionally made as difficult as possible, it's just so cruel.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and WonderingSoul
Upvote 0
j3n4829

j3n4829

hell girl
Nov 4, 2023
night night maybe, but im pretty sure its not very reliable
or you could try something painful but just with sleeping pills or something similar?
im so sorry, but whats a "night night"? sob i never heard of that, ill make sure to try it once i find out what it means hug
I really wish suicide is that straightforward, it'd be such a relief if it is. Sadly we exist in this hellish reality where dying on our own terms is intentionally made as difficult as possible, it's just so cruel.
yeah! its so hard to live. Also, i've seen you commenting in a lot of posts, i know thats completely unrelated but i hope your safe hugs

Upvote 0
Outsidelessness

Outsidelessness

Zero is immense
Feb 13, 2023
sleeping pills
No. At least most OTC sleeping pills are neurotoxic as hell, and if people survive suicide attempts from overdosing on them then they'll have severe brain damage for the rest of their lives. Definitely not a feasible method.

Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
im so sorry, but whats a "night night"? sob i never heard of that, ill make sure to try it once i find out what it means hug

• Hugs
Reactions: j3n4829
Upvote 0