• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PolishPanda46

PolishPanda46

Chill man
Mar 23, 2024
Which year do you look back on with the most nostalgia? Which year do you think you enjoyed your life the most?

Reactions: Dliena
Namarupa

Namarupa

Student
Jan 24, 2024
I have very fond memories of 2012, the Internet used to be a lot more fun back then. All those hours spent on imageboards, forums, blogs etc. I'm rather young, though, so that might be my bias speaking.

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
2020 - mid 2021, for obvious reasons

Reactions: cet
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
2009 when my ignorance and social life was at a all time peak blissful euphoric high but it all came tumbling down from then onward.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: FireFox
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
2022 I was 25 and my life was actually beginning to get better. For the first time in my life I was no longer suicidal and I finally wanted to live.

In 2022

● I had the most amazing time in Italy then weeks later I gave my strongest ever interview performance when I came back to the UK. I got the job. The salary was great it was an increase from my last job.

● I fell in love with an older man in his 50s because he just made me feel so special and it was great finally having a man see me while guys my own age ignored me and all my life I have been that girl now woman who never gets picked and always ignored and overlooked.

● Winter it was snowing in my city and across the UK. During my lunch break I took a stroll in the snow and it was so magical because my life was finally coming together and I was looking forward to the future. For the first time I wanted to live.

● Christmas was just amazing. I brought so many gifts for my family household with my work salary. The living room was full of presents I brought my family.

Then in 2023 it all came crashing down rapidly. I went from having the best year of my life to the worst year ever. I miss 2022 so much I feel like I never have those amazing times again in my life.
2009 when my ignorance and social life was at a all time peak blissful euphoric high but it all came tumbling down from then onward.
@VentingMachine4224 In 2022 I had that euphoric high as my life was at an all time high with great things starting to happen for me. I felt so alive and didn't want to die anymore then comes 2023 it all came crashing down and things have not been going great since.

I will be 27 in May I have accepted I will never have those great times I had at 25 in 2022. This is it for me

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dliena
Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
2014 was the only year where not only did I not once self-loathe, but every single day was happy.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Any year before 2000 as I wasn't existing then. I feel nostalgic towards how in the past I was completely unaware of everything until sadly I was forced to exist here.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
The late 90s, 2000-2003, and 2006-2009.

Those years certainly weren't perfect, but they were much better than what I'm going through now

broth0100

broth0100

i’m not in the tide i be under it, Jaws
Oct 23, 2023
2011. maybe 2021. 10 yrs apart, weird..