SaveOurLastGoodbye

SaveOurLastGoodbye

Looking at bus schedules
Jan 14, 2024
Recently I've decided that I'm tired of feeling alone, broken and unlovable. I'm tired of feeling like all everyone does is backstab and abandon me. I'm tired of having my heart broken repeatedly when all I want is to just love and be loved. Nothing ever feels like it's going to change, and I feel like my mental health just keeps getting worse and worse every day.

Since around New Years' I've started seriously thinking about ending it. I've been looking into various ways to do it, trying to find the most effective and painless. Initially I had the idea to take either KCN or KCl, but I read those are both extremely painful, and I'm extremely scared of my last moments being those of agony. I don't have a gun or any place to hang up a rope so I feel like my only real option is to use some kind of poison or meds. My thoughts have been on using H or He but I'm not sure where exactly I can get access to either. I know there are He balloon canisters but from what I've heard those aren't 100% pure He so I'm kind of at a loss on what to do.

Can someone please tell me some of the more accessible, effective, and/or painless methods? And where can I find them?

foxgirl

foxgirl

drifter
Nov 15, 2023
Have you read the night night megathread? Like the name, it implies that it's painless and like turning out the lights. I have been considering it myself

SaveOurLastGoodbye

SaveOurLastGoodbye

Looking at bus schedules
Jan 14, 2024
Have you read the night night megathread? Like the name, it implies that it's painless and like turning out the lights. I have been considering it myself
Could you tell me more about this particular method?

caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
Never use balloon helium. If you use Nitrogen or Argon (and test it to make sure there's nothing wrong with it), those are usually considered the most painless and reliable methods, but you might need upwards of a thousand bucks for everything you need depending on the approach you take.

SaveOurLastGoodbye

SaveOurLastGoodbye

Looking at bus schedules
Jan 14, 2024
Never use balloon helium. If you use Nitrogen or Argon (and test it to make sure there's nothing wrong with it), those are usually considered the most painless and reliable methods, but you might need upwards of a thousand bucks for everything you need depending on the approach you take.
I have seen a lot of articles online stating that those relatively peaceful ways to go, however not knowing where or how to get it is the biggest issue.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Could you tell me more about this particular method?
A good method if you can do it right but you'd have to overcome huge SI tighten a ratchet by your own hands and if you don't compress the arteries perfectly then it may not be so peaceful.

===========================
Have you considered the CO method? Everything you need is accessible and not expensive. The method is peaceful and very effective.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I really wish there's a straightforward way to just permanently cease existing in peace, it's cruel how it has to be so difficult to die.

• Love
Reactions: SaveOurLastGoodbye
SaveOurLastGoodbye

SaveOurLastGoodbye

Looking at bus schedules
Jan 14, 2024
I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I really wish there's a straightforward way to just permanently cease existing in peace, it's cruel how it has to be so difficult to die.
Thank you… I'm just so tired of trying to find happiness and yet getting the same painful results again and again. It's the true definition of insanity.