• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LI3

Lila
Sep 8, 2022
Hello

I have read the peaceful pill handbook and a great deal about end of life medications, what order, how much, with or without food, how long between each medications but they are all different and I need to get this right the first time.

I am very overweight. I am 5 ft 6 ins and weigh 252 lbs/114.305kg.

I have the below:

1200mg of Oral liquid morphine, Oramorph 5/10mg

Diazepam 644mg total

Domperidone 10mg x 56

Promethazine 25mg x 56

Hyoscine Butylbromide 10mg x56 (Buscapan)

Fexofenadine Hydrochloride 180mg x 30

Co-codamol 30mg tablets (5 boxes)

Tramadol 250mg total

I can get alcohol to drink 37.5%

I may be able to get:
Metoclopramide 10mg x 30
Lorazepam 2mg x 28 tablets

I have been prescribed Tramadol 100mg a day and Co-dydramol 30mg and Diazepam 10mg a day for years. The Tramadol was stopped 4 weeks ago to increase the Co-codamol. I have not taken Co-codamol and Tramadol for 4 weeks to try and reduce my tolerance. I have done the same with the Diazepam too and have not had any side effects or symptoms of withdrawal. I have read I will not have a high tolerance to Morphine as I have never taken it before and it is much stronger than the Tramadol and Co-codamol. Other information online contradicts this.

I am very overweight. I am 5 ft 6 ins and weigh 252 lbs/114.305kg.

Below is what I can't work out:

1. Do not eat or drink 12 hours before.

2. I have also read to eat a slice of white bread after the 12 hours fast to help prevent vomiting and possibly assist the Domperidone. Is this a better option?

3. Domperidone 10mg every 8 hours for 24 hours and 20mg final dose?

4. After 30 minutes of Domperidone I take All of the Diazepam and then All of the Morphine? (due to my weight and possibly the tolerance to Diazepam, Tramadol and Co-codamol). I will try to get Lorazepam 2mg x 28 tablets if it is needed or Tamazepam 20mg x 14. Everything I've read says either Benzodiazepine is just as good but some say Lorazepam is best but I will only be able to get a small amount.

5. How many ml of 37.5% alcohol to drink after the morphine? I can find this amount anywhere. I sip this after the morphine is consumed.

6. Would taking any of the other medications I have listed be helpful to take too? I have read about people taking Hyoscine Butylbromide, Promethazine and Fexofenadine Hydrochloride is given to end of life patients with morphine as it empties the stomach faster and helps prevent vomiting.

Is there anything else I need to get? I'm restricted on what I can get but I can try. All medications are prescribed.

I can make sure I will not be found. I will lay on my back and put pillows either side of my head so my head does not turn to the side. Some sites say put a pillow under your head too and others say do not?

I was binging on chocolate for 3 weeks and for the first time developed nausea and fullness after eating a small amount of low fat food. It is either IBS or Gastroparesis. I am taking Lansoprazole 20mg per day which is helping a lot and Domperidone 10mg once or twice a day. I will wait until this has cleared up before the day.

Would I be able to take Lansoprazole 30mg to help nausea on the day too?

I am very anxious about getting this wrong. I need to get this right and hold it all down. I have read everything on SS and everything I could find online. I wish there were doctors to help people who are in no doubt they need to end their lives on how to do this. When people need to leave permanently there really should be humane and dignified help to do so. I am very grateful to everyone who has posted on SS past and present. Reading how people support each other here is a gift.

Your help would mean everything to me. Thank you so much.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Hello, we can't coach you since that would be assisting a suicide to some people's minds who may read this.
Also anything would just be an opinion since we, none of us alive, have direct knowledge of that mix. For questions like yours we are all on our own.

For anyone reading this remember: we don't know the ages of anyone here. We open up ourselves to some very difficult investigations if we choose to try to provide information to questions like these if the person we gave our advice to goes ahead with their plans. This site is carefully watched for things such as advising how to ctb.

Last edited:
L

LI3

Lila
Sep 8, 2022
I'm really sorry! I meant no disrespect or offence. I'm just desperate for help. Thank you for letting me know. My sincere thanks to you All

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I fully understand. I also must say I envy your supply of drugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: LI3
L

LI3

Lila
Sep 8, 2022
Thank you so much. I will keep researching
P.s Thank you for being so kind. It means a lot

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide