• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
From the Guardian, a current article on the use of psilocybin to treat depression and anxiety:

I have definitely had good experiences with 'shrooms, both at entheogenic doses (full-on tripping) and for microdosing (I only stopped because I developed a tolerance to the 'shrooms). If anyone is interested in the latter, this was my resource when I was exploring it:

Reactions: AtomicNewt, Ashpac, crea_the_hopeless and 1 other person
I

Imgonnadie

Student
Oct 16, 2018
oooh. I can't wait for my 4 aco dmt to arrive. It's been 21 days I'm getting worried it won't arrive at all

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Shrooms do help with anxiety and depression in lower doses.
Its why im keen to start growing my own and dabble with them to see if they help with my mental pain etc.

Reactions: Circles
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
For me the afterglow is best in terms of mood, that's when the trip is over and it feels like body and mind has been refreshed. It seems to be just hours after that the depression comes seeping back in though. Maybe because I know life circumstances won't change.

Reactions: magick'sgone and Circles
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
For me the afterglow is best in terms of mood, that's when the trip is over and it feels like body and mind has been refreshed. It seems to be just hours after that the depression comes seeping back in though. Maybe because I know life circumstances won't change.
The tranquility of comedown is the best part of a deep trip. But yes, I agree that it never lasts long enough.

Reactions: Xaphous
S

saomao

Student
Jun 12, 2019
i wish i could try it but im afraid i will loose it completely

magick'sgone

magick'sgone

And so on it goes....
May 16, 2019
I remember always being terrified to do shrooms and acid because I was sure I would go insane. Finally reached a point where I had nothing to lose. A year of on and off tripping made me saner than I'd ever been! Trouble is, it was too late. For anyone with strictly mental issues, I can't recommend them enough. I found the best settings to either be in the forest with friends, or in my bedroom by myself. Magic truffles were the most therapeutic for me. They made me see myself, others, and the world for what they really were.