S

Slimetae

Slimeent🎲
Apr 23, 2022
Tinfoil hat time lol jokes aside this some deep shit too deep turn ur mind to mush

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and Shu
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Why do conspiracy types go to this stuff

Why not just cut straight to the obvious

Limited oil
8 billion people
Governments suppress living standards and delicately balance and manage everyone until the end

Reactions: whatevs
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Description "When the mind and emotions are put under extreme stress they "break" and create a new mental-emotional state. It is within these mental states - born of trauma - that the mind can be conditioned. That someone would do this intentionally is unthinkable yet it has been done and tested to the degree of a science.

"Trauma Based Mind Control" has been used by criminal organizations to maintain secrecy and ensure every order is followed to the letter. Through this process you get the Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave.

Trauma Based Mind Control creates separate personalities within the individual that will carry out their duty with robotic exactness and then "sleep" so that the individual has no memory of their actions.

These people are used as messengers, drug mules, sexual blackmail slaves and are placed in positions close to the worlds most powerful people. In short, they are used to manipulate and control the lives of the world elite."

Reactions: SuicidallyCurious
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Description "When the mind and emotions are put under extreme stress they "break" and create a new mental-emotional state. It is within these mental states - born of trauma - that the mind can be conditioned. That someone would do this intentionally is unthinkable yet it has been done and tested to the degree of a science.

"Trauma Based Mind Control" has been used by criminal organizations to maintain secrecy and ensure every order is followed to the letter. Through this process you get the Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave.

Trauma Based Mind Control creates separate personalities within the individual that will carry out their duty with robotic exactness and then "sleep" so that the individual has no memory of their actions.

These people are used as messengers, drug mules, sexual blackmail slaves and are placed in positions close to the worlds most powerful people. In short, they are used to manipulate and control the lives of the world elite."

Could it just be possible they are using GHB

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Last edited:
Reactions: whatevs
hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
It's not a conspiracy theory, it's just a fact.

Reactions: whatevs, Shu and SuicidallyCurious
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
It's not a conspiracy theory, it's just a fact.

Love rubbing it in peoples faces that 9/11 went from conspiracy theory to conspiracy fact - Now a known fact the Saudi government was heavily involved and not all was as bush and co said

Reactions: Shu, whatevs and hungry_ghost
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Go into the source and look for the original link:

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdo...8FB7AE9?doi=10.1.1.656.9508&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Limited oil
8 billion people
Governments suppress living standards and delicately balance and manage everyone until the end
That's boring bro, basic stuff. But we appreciate that you can see that far. I don't think they are delicately managing populations though. You think masking kids and home arrest was delicate? And yet that was just an appetizer of what's to come.

Springmeier (the author) is some christian conspiracy kook but there's obviously truth to the idea that the elite resemble more the people at the Eyes Wide Shut party than what they present to the populace, not to mention their obsession with covering one eye and using other occultic cryptography, including masonic symbols and such.

1556033297985-356-COVERGreta-e1571166246902.jpeg

Website I recommend for this stuff:

Last edited:
T

The Disinherited

Jul 17, 2021

Limited oil
8 billion people
They like more personal intricate stories with heroes and villains

Reactions: emptyjokes
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdo...8FB7AE9?doi=10.1.1.656.9508&rep=rep1&type=pdf

That's boring bro, basic stuff. But we appreciate that you can see that far. I don't think they are delicately managing populations though. You think masking kids and home arrest was delicate? And yet that was just an appetizer of what's to come.

Springmeier (the author) is some christian conspiracy kook but there's obviously truth to the idea that the elite resemble more the people at the Eyes Wide Shut party than what they present to the populace, not to mention their obsession with covering one eye and using other occultic cryptography, including masonic symbols and such.

That website led me down a rabbit hole... I saw someone make this comment on an article about cannibalism
"...Keep in mind that the book of Revelation in the Bible speaks of things to come, including cannibalism, during the Great Tribulation. It will become so bad that people will be trying to commit suicide in order to escape the hell on earth, but will be unable to die."
I dont believe in these conspiracies but the last bit that I put in bold and red makes me wonder if the government making guns, barbiturates, benzos and other drugs that allow death illegal or super hard to get are doing it for a sinister purpose. I also heard a lot of people in America saying guns should be banned since they're used a lot in suicides, the bold text reminds me of these people

Last edited:
Reactions: Slimetae and whatevs
LucyB

LucyB

Cowards be like "be safe".... I be like "Be FREE"
May 7, 2022
The "illuminati" does not make any "mind controlled slaves". What has been done to the human being is far beyond what any group of individuals could accomplish. Blaming the "illuminati" and the "government" is done because it is what one can see on the surface. It is what can be explained by means in which human beings can understand. These "people" that you call "presidents" "kings and queens" "idols" etc play a role. They work here.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022

If you learn more about most of those symbols you will learn that they aren't evil like most people try to say.