• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I've seen it on the news several times, and several people have died from it.

Apparently mixing household chemicals together can produce deadly fumes. The last story I read was that a guy mixed something with something, and was cleaning his toilet when he died from inhaling the fumes of this toxic mixture.

I don't remember if it was bleach and ammonia, or toilet cleaner and ammonia, or what the combo was, but it killed him pretty quick.

Sounds a good way to make it look accidental, instead of a suicide.

Reactions: Pen>Sword, crea_the_hopeless, TheDevilsAngel and 5 others
pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
Do a search here using "hydrogen sulfide". There are many posts on the subject.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018

Apparently mixing household chemicals together can produce deadly fumes. The last story I read was that a guy mixed something with something, and was cleaning his toilet when he died from inhaling the fumes of this toxic mixture.

I don't remember if it was bleach and ammonia, or toilet cleaner and ammonia, or what the combo was, but it killed him pretty quick.

I'd like to have more informations about that and if he vomited :( that's my nightmare

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Sounds like the Detergent method. It's in the PPeH on pg. 158. Most people are against this method, since it can cause serious injury or death to whoever finds you because the fumes are so toxic.

Reactions: Pen>Sword and Deleted member 1768
D

defaultusername

Jan 25, 2019
The works toilet bowl cleaner and lime sulfur spray is the only things needed? How much of each?

Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019

That eye is even worse when you start a thread, its all you can see on the main forum page flicking about :) !!

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, Ivenocare and Empty Smile
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
That eye is even worse when you start a thread, its all you can see on the main forum page flicking about :) !!
Is my eye that bad? He only wants to see what's going on. Lol
I been looking for an article that shows the accidental death, but all I've found were the suicide ones. One part said mixing ammonia and vinegar can cause respiratory problems, leading to death..

But yes, doing this method puts many other people at risk.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, Ivenocare and Only Me Here