sadgirlcentipede

sadgirlcentipede

She/Her
Jan 13, 2024
Hey all. My girlfriend recently broke up with me over a lie I told during a manic episode and I'm questioning whether or not I'm ever gonna find someone else that was as amazing as her. I loved her. I missed her. She was the only person I ever dated that actually thought of me as her girlfriend and not her boyfriend. She was sweet and wonderful and I felt so loved by her. I've tried other people but there's usually some nagging issue that wasn't there for her. Maybe I'm just too picky, but I sincerely don't think I'll ever meet someone that amazing again, nonetheless date them, nonetheless for two damn years. I loved her. I miss her. It sucks because it's not even a scenario where I can blame her, because what I said was truly horrific, and the only way anyone could possibly excuse it is by hiding behind bipolar disorder. I loved her. I fucking miss her.

• Hugs
Reactions: Abditory, ForsakenEcho, WhatPowerIs and 1 other person
Hardcore_Henry

Hardcore_Henry

Water Drinker
Dec 24, 2023
im sorry to hear that, we all say bad things we regret from time to time, part of what makes us human unfortunately.

is there any chance of reconciliation with her?

Reactions: sadgirlcentipede and Celerity
A

alone10

140+ IQ
Jan 15, 2024
Love is blind
1 year no see
I miss him too

Reactions: sadgirlcentipede
sadgirlcentipede

sadgirlcentipede

She/Her
Jan 13, 2024
im sorry to hear that, we all say bad things we regret from time to time, part of what makes us human unfortunately.

is there any chance of reconciliation with her?
I really really hope so, but I doubt it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hardcore_Henry
Hardcore_Henry

Hardcore_Henry

Water Drinker
Dec 24, 2023
I really really hope so, but I doubt it.
heres to hoping. Even if there isnt a chance of going back to that time, there's still value of ending things on good terms if you did/do apologize.

Lucid.44

Lucid.44

Jan 6, 2024
Hey all. My girlfriend recently broke up with me over a lie I told during a manic episode and I'm questioning whether or not I'm ever gonna find someone else that was as amazing as her. I loved her. I missed her. She was the only person I ever dated that actually thought of me as her girlfriend and not her boyfriend. She was sweet and wonderful and I felt so loved by her. I've tried other people but there's usually some nagging issue that wasn't there for her. Maybe I'm just too picky, but I sincerely don't think I'll ever meet someone that amazing again, nonetheless date them, nonetheless for two damn years. I loved her. I miss her. It sucks because it's not even a scenario where I can blame her, because what I said was truly horrific, and the only way anyone could possibly excuse it is by hiding behind bipolar disorder. I loved her. I fucking miss her.
Youre lucky to ever experience having romantic love so that is definetly something

sadgirlcentipede

sadgirlcentipede

She/Her
Jan 13, 2024
Youre lucky to ever experience having romantic love so that is definetly something
Nah bro this shit sucks the heartbreak is NOT worth the joy of the relationship