• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
Any misanthropes here?
Can misanthropes have a best friend still?
I suppose I have a " best friend " but he doesn't really know me at all. And he's totally narcissistic but I adore him. I've known him since grade school so we might have a bond. I haven't been able to form real bonds with people since grade 9.

How do you know you're a misanthrope or can you just call yourself one?
I know it's not a diagnosis of some kind I just don't wanna identify with something that may be incorrect .
I avoid human society and have a big double life. I don't trust a n y o n e completely . ( like most on here probs lol )
Mom always said it was because I was a Pisces but ✈😎nada what's with blaming stuff on zodiac signs ? They are cool though.
I heard the term in one of my songs and it resonates a bit.
Always loved the artist cage too….

ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
I consider myself a misanthrope, although I feel that my level of misanthropy would be 70/100, so I still have some empathy for some people (mainly those who suffer in this hell).

On the other hand, my therapist diagnosed me with "Complex Misanthropy" because I usually talk to her about my hatred towards people.

I don't like being surrounded by people, although ironically, I don't like being alone either. The problem is that my hatred is more directed towards people from my country than to the whole world. I can't hate everyone just because of the people from my country. I feel like I don't fit in where I live, and they label me as "weird" for being quiet.

I don't have best friends, but I would like to have 3-5 friends at most.

I detest going to crowded places. It's suffocating for me to be surrounded by hundreds of people. Whenever I go out, I prefer to go out at night and during the week (Monday-Thursday).

I find it difficult to get a job and study at college because I want to work on my own and I don't want a job where I have to deal with people. My social skills are terrible.

My therapist always suggests that I join a course where I can socialize to change my perspective on society, but many circumstances prevent me from solving my problems.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Hi, it's me again I'm back. And yes, I am a misanthrope. I don't have a best friend, although I do have friends whom I haven't talked to for a long time because I forgot to reply and also because it got boring. I only like to talk to fun and interesting people. I never even wanted to have friends anyways though. I hate humanity and people in general. I've never had a relationship nor have I ever wanted one. I've never wanted kids or to have a family of my own either. I love being alone and want to be as far away from people as possible. I hate people and society

Last edited:
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
How do you know you're a misanthrope or can you just call yourself one?
I know it's not a diagnosis of some kind I just don't wanna identify with something that may be incorrect .
Although misanthropy is not a mental illness (like suicidality is not a mental illness) and will not be a diagnosis by itself, professionals still recognize it as a symptom. I know someone who got discharged by the military for misanthropy (accompanying other psychiatric/psychological issues).

• Love
Reactions: melancholymallory03
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
thanks all for sharing 🧡
Misanthrope gang