Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thereandgone

Trying to close my loop
May 7, 2020
I should warn you that the video is somewhat graphic and uncut, but still tame enough to be on NY Post.

It looks like they cornered him and he didn't have much time to flounder. I don't know whether he was guilty of anything, but I respect his decisiveness and refusal to be taken alive. Why risk rotting in a cell for the rest of your existence? He also didn't taken anyone else with him in the process and did it on camera in front of witnesses (including cops), so there isn't much justification for autopsy.

Reactions: canihavepeaceforonce
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i dont get it though. if hes just a suspect why did he do it? i can only really think of 2 reasons: he did kill someone and doesnt want to go to jail for it or ( and i really hope this isnt the answer) its because hes colored and he didnt want to be treated like shit by the cops and be found guilty just because hes not white.
what do you think?

T

thereandgone

Trying to close my loop
May 7, 2020
i dont get it though. if hes just a suspect why did he do it? i can only really think of 2 reasons: he did kill someone and doesnt want to go to jail for it or ( and i really hope this isnt the answer) its because hes colored and he didnt want to be treated like shit by the cops and be found guilty just because hes not white.
what do you think?
It could be a number of things other than murder. Maybe he had an "illegal" firearm and knew he'd go away for a long time just for that. Or maybe he tried suicide by cop, but they were in a position where they could avoid engaging him immediately, so he had to finish the job himself?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
It could be a number of things other than murder. Maybe he had an "illegal" firearm and knew he'd go away for a long time just for that. Or maybe he tried suicide by cop, but they were in a position where they could avoid engaging him immediately, so he had to finish the job himself?
i wish there was a way to some how know why he did it. it did say that he was a murder suspect so im not so sure about the suicide by cop thing although if hes a murder suspect and he did clearly have a gun on him, i can understand your first example.

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
i can only really think of 2 reasons: he did kill someone and doesnt want to go to jail for it or ( and i really hope this isnt the answer) its because hes colored and he didnt want to be treated like shit by the cops and be found guilty just because hes not white.
what do you think?
Do you seriously believe that nonsense? He thought I'm black and will be treated badly by the evil nazi fascist cops, so I'll just top myself?

Because being black he must be a great guy and obviously an innocent victim, and the cops being cops must be violent thugs? Do you really believe the world is that simplistic?

People should watch the video filmed in 1984 by Yuri Bezmenov where he talks about how a country is destabilised from the inside (by the communists origianlly), where the bad guys become the innocent victims, the nice people, and the cops and similar become the evil nazi thugs, and that all justifies violence.

It's like a premonition because everything he said has happened, being older I can remember how things were and see how and when it happened. And we're now getting to the end point, so some people really need to wake up before it happens.

2 generations of people who can't think, don't use reason or logic, just see whether something fits one feeling (good because I agree with it), or bad (because I don't agree with it), then react by screaming and yelling like big babies.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Brink, Good4Nothing and JB1999
softfuzzyman

softfuzzyman

Rot
Aug 17, 2020
He was wanted and being chased for having just killed someone, so, that's the reason he did it. The fucked up thing about this is that people immediately assumed the cops had shot him and started looting which is insane to me. I agree that there have been some terrible excessive police brutality cases but this is not one of those and people need to think before going crazy in reaction to every little thing. Watching people scramble to justify the senseless random looting in response to misinformation is really weird.

Reactions: Good4Nothing
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Do you seriously believe that nonsense? He thought I'm black and will be treated badly by the evil nazi fascist cops, so I'll just top myself?

Because being black he must be a great guy and obviously an innocent victim, and the cops being cops must be violent thugs? Do you really believe the world is that simplistic?

People should watch the video filmed in 1984 by Yuri Bezmenov where he talks about how a country is destabilised from the inside (by the communists origianlly), where the bad guys become the innocent victims, the nice people, and the cops and similar become the evil nazi thugs, and that all justifies violence.

It's like a premonition because everything he said has happened, being older I can remember how things were and see how and when it happened. And we're now getting to the end point, so some people really need to wake up before it happens.

2 generations of people who can't think, don't use reason or logic, just see whether something fits one feeling (good because I agree with it), or bad (because I don't agree with it), then react by screaming and yelling like big babies.
this is why i have you on ignore

Reactions: Brink
feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
I should warn you that the video is somewhat graphic and uncut, but still tame enough to be on NY Post.

It looks like they cornered him and he didn't have much time to flounder. I don't know whether he was guilty of anything, but I respect his decisiveness and refusal to be taken alive. Why risk rotting in a cell for the rest of your existence? He also didn't taken anyone else with him in the process and did it on camera in front of witnesses (including cops), so there isn't much justification for autopsy.

The cops didn't corner him. He was a murder suspect and took his own life because of that. The only reason why the recording is released is because people began rioting here in Minneapolis because everyone jumped to the conclusion that the cops pulled the trigger. This video was used to dispel rumors.

Last edited:
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Having me on ignore is exactly the point I made - you hear something you don't agree with, there is no discussion, just ignore that view so it doesn't interfere with your own inherent bias.

That's fine, but this is why the world is falling apart, and probably why a lot of people are here. They've been indoctrinated into a view that they are victims - black, it's the whites, white, it's the blacks, female, it's the males, males - it's the females, gay, it's homophobia, then islamophobia, transphobia, fatphobia and ya blah whatever.

When you start to believe that the world is black and white, dichotomous, 2 possibilities only and you HAVE to be one or the other, then you are either a victim or an aggressor.

In everyones mind they are the victim and the other guy is the oppressor - in the people you think are the oppressor - in their minds they are the victim and you are the aggressor.

If you just fly by your feelings and do not discuss and think, then you're into a death spiral where the only way you can go is down, where people see no hope, no future, have no purpose and want to simply check out and not be here any more.

This is the problem and it needs to be confronted head on, if you ignore it, it adds to the problem and we'll see suicides that didn't need to happen go through the roof.
He was wanted and being chased for having just killed someone, so, that's the reason he did it. The fucked up thing about this is that people immediately assumed the cops had shot him and started looting which is insane to me. I agree that there have been some terrible excessive police brutality cases but this is not one of those and people need to think before going crazy in reaction to every little thing. Watching people scramble to justify the senseless random looting in response to misinformation is really weird.
This is where we've got to and was the point I was making. 2 generations of people have been indoctrinated to make their choices based on what they feel, which is based on what they've been led to believe, which is probably false - rather than rationally and logically looking at the facts.

Because they can't face it - it makes them so uncomfortable they can't even stop to think.

In their feeble minds - "black guy was approached by cops. Gun went off. Black guy dead - WAAAHHH racism, nazis, fascists, bigots, cops are evil, WAAAHHH it just PROVES what I've believed all along."

And once that feeling induced non-reality is there you can't rationalise it out of them - "No, the guy was wanted for a brutal murder" "WAAAHHH racism" "No, he shot himself" "WAAAHHH they would say that, evil nazi fascist, bigots cops" - show them the video "WAAAHHH they made him do it by being bigots".

You can't reason with stupid.

Last edited:
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Having me on ignore is exactly the point I made - you hear something you don't agree with, there is no discussion, just ignore that view so it doesn't interfere with your own inherent bias.

That's fine, but this is why the world is falling apart, and probably why a lot of people are here. They've been indoctrinated into a view that they are victims - black, it's the whites, white, it's the blacks, female, it's the males, males - it's the females, gay, it's homophobia, then islamophobia, transphobia, fatphobia and ya blah whatever.

When you start to believe that the world is black and white, dichotomous, 2 possibilities only and you HAVE to be one or the other, then you are either a victim or an aggressor.

In everyones mind they are the victim and the other guy is the oppressor - in the people you think are the oppressor - in their minds they are the victim and you are the aggressor.

If you just fly by your feelings and do not discuss and think, then you're into a death spiral where the only way you can go is down, where people see no hope, no future, have no purpose and want to simply check out and not be here any more.

This is the problem and it needs to be confronted head on, if you ignore it, it adds to the problem and we'll see suicides that didn't need to happen go through the roof.
no, i have you on ignore because youre pessimistic and thats all you are capable of seeing and its not helping the world you are describing only making it worse. so if you want to contribute to the chaos then feel free to but while you do that ill be showing the victims that someone does care about them.

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
no, i have you on ignore because youre pessimistic and thats all you are capable of seeing and its not helping the world you are describing only making it worse. so if you want to contribute to the chaos then feel free to but while you do that ill be showing the victims that someone does care about them.
You are the pessemistic one - you think he killed himself because he's black and would be treated badly. What about the person (probably black) that he MURDERED? Don't they count, or can you truncate them out of existence to fit the poor black dude and evil cops narrative?

Your pessemistically saying that a) being black is bad, and b) the cops are evil and would treat him so badly death is a better option.

So according to you:

a) Being black is like a death sentence - might as well kill yourself now.
b) Thecops are evil - since they are in charge of upholding the law - might as well kill yourself now.

We might as well kill ourselves now. What are you going to do when Donald Trump gets elected again?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.