• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AmyAstral0

AmyAstral0

Jan 7, 2024
i can't stop cutting and idk if i ever will, i don't even know if i want to stop, its the only thing that lets me cope some days
life is so draining i don't have a "safe" release, its the only way i can control myself
the scars will take years to heal over, if they even ever do. i've been doing it for so long i've gone over scars so much and i've gone over old cuts, and cuts that were still open
i've had so much blood on my hands its fucking gross, it sticks everywhere
i've been so tempted to ctb while i cut but i know it'll probably fail, and its on impulse so i don't know whethjer i actually want to ctb at that moment, and it'll probably fail

also if you're reading this and you're thinking about starting s/h: don't. you don't get anything from it, it's hard to quit, and you'lll be fucking miserable for it. it doesn't help and you just suffer more and more and there's no release, so please don't take any of this as a reason to start s/h if you don't do it already

AmyAstral0

AmyAstral0

Jan 7, 2024
why do you cut yourself?
uh there are plenty of reasons;
it helps me feel in control of myself, distracts and gives me a release from stuff in my life, and its really hard to stop etc
why?

slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Student
Dec 27, 2023
hi im also struggling with a sh addiction and honestly I wish I could give u good advice to stop. It rlly is an addiction and ppl don't understand it most of the time.
the only thing that helped me stay clean is being so busy and not giving myself any free time to even sh. i try to cope in different ways which arent that healthy all the time but as long as it doesn't leave permanent scars :((

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
uh there are plenty of reasons;
it helps me feel in control of myself, distracts and gives me a release from stuff in my life, and its really hard to stop etc
why?
Ah, I ask because I wanted to know what causes your pain.