• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Z

zzeroo

Mar 6, 2024
Have any of you considered joining an army/rebellious group/social cause for the excuse of dying 'honorably' ?

Or have you considered it a process ridiculously too long just to...go. Or do you just feel because of your suicidal intentions it isn't fair to join a group/cause just for that reason compared to others who are truly passionate about the cause they're fighting for? đź‘˝

Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
Not really, as much as I love firearms and military related topics, I don't really have the mental and physical capabilites to join such groups, I would be an incompetent soldier lol. I don't think it's even worth going trough the hassle of joining armed groups just to CTB.

B

brokeandbroken

Warlock
Apr 18, 2023
Have any of you considered joining an army/rebellious group/social cause for the excuse of dying 'honorably' ?

Or have you considered it a process ridiculously too long just to...go. Or do you just feel because of your suicidal intentions it isn't fair to join a group/cause just for that reason compared to others who are truly passionate about the cause they're fighting for? đź‘˝
I actually reached out to a military recruiter... Because I was on antidepressants as a result of being a victim of crimes etc... (insert my story here) long story short didn't matter why I was on them if you are on antidepressants you can't join for three years. Even if it would give my life meaning. If I was in Europe I'd probably consider if they allowed joining the French foreign legion. But alas I'm not.

Reactions: davidtorez
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I did, at least you'd die doing something honourable and there are causes who seem really legit and good. Talib** war for example.

Reactions: davidtorez