• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CharAznable54

CharAznable54

The Red Comet
Jan 2, 2024
There is a pedestrian bridge not too far from my house. I'm thinking that could work but I'm open to any other ideas since it probably could be too little of a height. Ultimately I just want it to be quick since this society hates us and doesn't give us the right to leave this earth peacefully by choice. Sorry if this is a very repetitive post or too similar to the ones that loads of other people make.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, it truly is so cruel and hellish how there isn't the option to just easily die in peace, I despise how this society is so incredibly anti-suicide with no compassion towards those who suffer.

Reactions: CharAznable54
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
According to the site lostallhope jumping is lethal when from atleast 150ft if it's onto a hard surface (46m or roughly 10 to 15 story building) or atleast 250ft if it's onto a water body.

Reactions: CharAznable54
CharAznable54

CharAznable54

The Red Comet
Jan 2, 2024
As I wrote previously, jumping is never reliable unless you are absolutely sure about what you are doing.
New Zealand's highest bridge
How effective is jumping?
Thanks for the info.
According to the site lostallhope jumping is lethal when from atleast 150ft if it's onto a hard surface (46m or roughly 10 to 15 story building) or atleast 250ft if it's onto a water body.
Good to know.
I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, it truly is so cruel and hellish how there isn't the option to just easily die in peace, I despise how this society is so incredibly anti-suicide with no compassion towards those who suffer.
Humanity is fucked. Apparently the killing or torture of other humans is perfectly acceptable according to governments that wage wars and terrorist organizations that are designed to do harm, but when it comes to being able to go out on our own terms... society just collectively agrees that escape is a bad thing and we shouldn't be allowed to do it.

Last edited: