Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I'm trying to figure out the best time to ctb. I finally have a few days that my mom is gone so I could ctb at home. Because my brother is home I still can't do it during the day, only late night or early morning. I was originally thinking sometime 4:00-5:00am again, but then I remembered that the schedule in Stan's guide has the SN time at midnight. That was never feasible for me before, but now that it could work, I wonder if there's really any benefits to doing it at midnight as apposed to other times?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: InTheAirTonight, Zappfe lover, SuicidalSymphonies and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I think he just did that for simplicity. You can adjust it to whatever time you want.

Edit: The guide says, "You need to organise your own schedule with the exact timings. My advise would be that you aim to take the SN drink at midnight on the day you intend to leave to allow the poisoning to take effect overnight. Not being found or interrupted should be a critical part of your plan."

I think giving it time to take effect overnight was kind of a silly statement.

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal, Zappfe lover, _Minsk and 2 others
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
i would go for midnight, feels more calm to me, maybe a small walk outside, feeling the wind and having some peace..

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Deleted member 18655
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
you can do it whenever you want. Most important thing is to make sure you won't be rescued by someone. So probably when everyone is asleep or some time after they leave( keep in mind that they could come back in a few minted because they forgot something home so don't do it immediately when they leave)

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Only you can know what time is best for you, although I understand wanting input on the parts of your plan you're not sure of =) i only have a window each day that's (ironically) midnight until about 8am, so I'll probably wait until 1am or so, myself. I want at least 6 hours to make sure I'm not "rescued"