• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Snake9111

May 24, 2023
I have a problem with metoclopromide, I have "malox nausea", each single tablet contains 5mg of metoclopromide, so it's 6 tablets for 30mg, but they are effervescent so I should use a lot of water to take them, maybe it's better that I use something else?

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I have a problem with metoclopromide, I have "malox nausea", each single tablet contains 5mg of metoclopromide, so it's 6 tablets for 30mg, but they are effervescent so I should use a lot of water to take them, maybe it's better that I use something else?
Try to drink less water if possible

Reactions: Snake9111
S

Snake9111

May 24, 2023
shit, i'm scared of the side effects of metoclopramide if in case i fail with SN

H

helplessufferer

Apr 24, 2023
shit, i'm scared of the side effects of metoclopramide if in case i fail with SN
you can look into domperidone. it is also a recommended AE and it speeds up gastric emptying as well like meto.

S

Snake9111

May 24, 2023
you can look into domperidone. it is also a recommended AE and it speeds up gastric emptying as well like meto.
thanks but for that i need the prescription and i'm not good at lying to the doctor...sn seems more complicated than expected...

H

helplessufferer

Apr 24, 2023
thanks but for that i need the prescription and i'm not good at lying to the doctor...sn seems more complicated than expected...
oh, since you got metoclopramide i assumed it was OTC in where you are. i didn't know about that form of the drug you mentioned. is that form OTC?

unfortunately yes, more than it should be. ridiculous world we're in... i've read about ginger has some antiemetic effects, results were promissing when they tested it on patients with postoperative nausea or maybe it was nausea from cancer treatment, i can be wrong. ginger also accelerates gastric emptying too. you can do some research on that.

S

Snake9111

May 24, 2023
oh, since you got metoclopramide i assumed it was OTC in where you are. i didn't know about that form of the drug you mentioned. is that form OTC?

unfortunately yes, more than it should be. ridiculous world we're in... i've read about ginger has some antiemetic effects, results were promissing when they tested it on patients with postoperative nausea or maybe it was nausea from cancer treatment, i can be wrong. ginger also accelerates gastric emptying too. you can do some research on that.
the drug I took is the only otc with the meto, all the others are with the prescription, I've read of people who have been successful even without antiemetics but at this point I prefer to risk with what I have, it's always better not to vomit or reduce the possibilities, I intend to go to the hotel as soon as I'm ready but even there I'm afraid of making too much noise and being discovered, it's all a fucking mess ... sorry for the outburst and thanks, I spend my days on this forum to find the best solution for my case

Icona di Verificata con community

Reactions: helplessufferer
H

helplessufferer

Apr 24, 2023
the drug I took is the only otc with the meto, all the others are with the prescription, I've read of people who have been successful even without antiemetics but at this point I prefer to risk with what I have, it's always better not to vomit or reduce the possibilities, I intend to go to the hotel as soon as I'm ready but even there I'm afraid of making too much noise and being discovered, it's all a fucking mess ... sorry for the outburst and thanks, I spend my days on this forum to find the best solution for my case

View attachment 112564
i have same concerns about risks of hotel room, i am not sure what to do yet. i hope you find peace soon, hopefully while still breathing.

J

jolongone

Student
Feb 24, 2023

View attachment 112564
Have you considered administering SN by an enema? It would be easier than trying to get get aes as well as counter acting nausea. I have read that it can be done this way