• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Q

qawsed

Sep 25, 2023
Hey ss, what are some good methods that aren't "messy" (shotgun, train), "painful" (Acetaminophen, slow hanging), or "dangerous to others" (electricity, nonreactive gas)?

Though it's "somewhat" dangerous to others, I was thinking of an exit bag filled of nitrogen, argon, or helium. With the precaution of warning signs written to others nearby the site (was thinking hotel room?) and leaving windows open?

I'm also considering Pentobarbital / Nembutal but I have no clue how expensive it may be for a lethal dose, how it might be reliably administered, and where the heck I could find it without getting ripped off since there's the possibility of some bad actor giving me a different drug that is either not as effective or could be more painful, so reagent testing sounds like a possible solution but I'm unsure where to start.

Then there's a return to the issue of not involving a housekeeper happening across my deceased body. I was thinking of writing / printing a warning sign on paper (do not enter / call 911) and taping it to a suitcase positioned such that it would be immediately visible to someone opening the door to the room. I would leave a note accompanying my body, along with my ID.

Are there any potential considerations that I may be leaving out here? Is nembutal difficult to obtain? Anyone have advice on other methods?

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Though it's "somewhat" dangerous to others, I was thinking of an exit bag filled of nitrogen, argon, or helium. With the precaution of warning signs written to others nearby the site (was thinking hotel room?) and leaving windows open?
Inert gas going from a cylinder to an exit bag or hood shouldn't be dangerous to others. It can only be harmful in a very enclosed space where there's little or no oxygen available. Leaving a window open can ensure good air flow.
Using a SCUBA or SCBA (self-contained breathing apparatus) setup, hooked up to a gas cylinder, ensures no excess gas flow. The gas is only flowing when a person inhales through the mask, so when a person passes, the gas stops flowing.

I'm also considering Pentobarbital / Nembutal but I have no clue how expensive it may be for a lethal dose, how it might be reliably administered, and where the heck I could find it without getting ripped off since there's the possibility of some bad actor giving me a different drug that is either not as effective or could be more painful, so reagent testing sounds like a possible solution but I'm unsure where to start.
Yeah, we'd all love access to N, but unless you're willing to travel to Peru, Mexico, or Columbia, or similar, and trying to source it there, then your hopes of procuring it are probably slim.

Reactions: Tommen Baratheon, Immensevoid and qawsed
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
Read the resources megathread. It's pinned.

Reactions: breezeboy
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Not all. It's not even in top 10 of substances I'd prefer to use.
Not even in your top 10?

I'm not saying N is 100% easy to take. I know people have had problems with the taste, some nausea, etc. But if done right, I don't see many other better methods in terms of ease of use, peacefulness, fairly quick passing, etc. And once you've got it, the method is fairly straightforward.
There might be more peaceful methods, like inert gas, but you have to do things like putting a bag or mask on your head, which can be uncomfortable for some people.

Reactions: P@in, Davey36000 and qawsed
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Which megathread and where?
She's referring to the "suicide resource compliation" megathread which is a sticky thread in the "suicide discussion" forum (i.e. the forum we're in right now). There are a bunch of sticky threads above the normal threads and the last sticky thread contains the megathread regarding suicide methods

Reactions: Tommen Baratheon and qawsed
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
I know people have had problems with the taste, some nausea, etc.
I'd like to exclude ingestion-related complications completely, so I don't share the common cult of sodium pentobarbital here. Inhalation of asphyxiant or toxic gases (possibly followed by drowning) is the most preferred way for me.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Hey ss, what are some good methods that aren't "messy" (shotgun, train), "painful" (Acetaminophen, slow hanging), or "dangerous to others" (electricity, nonreactive gas)?

Then there's a return to the issue of not involving a housekeeper happening across my deceased body. I was thinking of writing / printing a warning sign on paper (do not enter / call 911) and taping it to a suitcase positioned such that it would be immediately visible to someone opening the door to the room. I would leave a note accompanying my body, along with my ID.

Are there any potential considerations that I may be leaving out here? Is nembutal difficult to obtain? Anyone have advice on other methods?
Nitrogen poses little danger to others, the EEBD Hood is very tight around the neck, allowing little to escape, even with my huge 3500 liter tank--However, you can always tape a handwritten sign somewhere, saying 'Warning Nitrogen'

Reactions: qawsed