• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dsk

dsk

Feb 2, 2024
Hate the idea of leaving behind a corpse. I just want to dissapear. Would use fire to ctb if it wasn't so painful. Could setting up some kind of rube goldberg machine to start one after I'm dead work?
As for the method suspending a weight above my head and cutting the rope sounds fine rn. How heavy should it be for a quick death?

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I don't think there really is a method that would end up destroying your body. Even if you die your lifeless body would still be left there to either be found soon or after a while. As for your method there are far more practical, reliable and somewhat peaceful methods than dropping something heavy to crush you. Plus that method would leave behind an even messier corpse.

Upvote 0
dsk

dsk

Feb 2, 2024
I don't think there really is a method that would end up destroying your body. Even if you die your lifeless body would still be left there to either be found soon or after a while. As for your method there are far more practical, reliable and somewhat peaceful methods than dropping something heavy to crush you. Plus that method would leave behind an even messier corpse.
Which practical/reliable/peaceful methods would you personally reccomend? Opiates sound best but I don't expect to order them online without my parents intercepting the package.
Destroying my body is very important, the thought of someone finding it and performing an autopsy has sometimes held me back from attempting...

Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Why would you care about your corpse anyway? You're dead.

You could blow yourself up with explosives - dynamite? Your corpse won't vanish but be definitely destroyed to a point where it might be impossible to say that it was a human body, if you have a large enough amount or dynamite.

Upvote 0
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Which practical/reliable/peaceful methods would you personally reccomend? Opiates sound best but I don't expect to order them online without my parents intercepting the package.
As per the rules of the site we can not recommend or suggest methods for you. Only you can read through the resources here and choose a method that suits your situation best and decided what to do with that method. Wishing you all the best in your plans whatever they are.

Upvote 0
dsk

dsk

Feb 2, 2024
Why would you care about your corpse anyway? You're dead.

You could blow yourself up with explosives - dynamite? Your corpse won't vanish but be definitely destroyed to a point where it might be impossible to say that it was a human body, if you have a large enough amount or dynamite.
I rather dislike my body and knowing what will happen to it after dying kinda puts a damper on the time leading up to ctb.
Yeah explosives would be effective albeit tough to manufacture. First thing that comes up when searching homemade dynamite is a band lol.
Didn't really expect a 100% effective method to begin with, should've clarified leaving some bone shards lying around is fine so long as the soft tissue is gone. Autopsy that, bitches!

Reactions: pneumonoultramicros
Upvote 0
leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
Either explosives or fire.
I'm not going to post how to make explosives, but they're not as hard as people think. If you're worried about pain with self-immolation, then I propose the following:
-leave something on fire (a candle, for example) near you, but not so close you would set on fire
-pour gasoline on self
-stand over fire without touching it
-shoot self
-body falls back, onto fire, lights on fire

Upvote 0
dysthymia

dysthymia

the dead regret nothing
Dec 24, 2023
There's a PDF on improvised munitions. Not sure if I can tell you the name but it's legal. IEDs are simple to make and the stuff needed can be bought over-the-counter. They can hold a lot of power so make sure to drive far away from any inhabited place to avoid hurting bystanders

Upvote 0
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
Hate the idea of leaving behind a corpse. I just want to dissapear. Would use fire to ctb if it wasn't so painful. Could setting up some kind of rube goldberg machine to start one after I'm dead work?
As for the method suspending a weight above my head and cutting the rope sounds fine rn. How heavy should it be for a quick death?

Animal carcass shredder. I won't post a video, because it's honestly kind of gross, but you can find it on youtube.

Upvote 0
dsk

dsk

Feb 2, 2024
There's a PDF on improvised munitions. Not sure if I can tell you the name but it's legal. IEDs are simple to make and the stuff needed can be bought over-the-counter. They can hold a lot of power so make sure to drive far away from any inhabited place to avoid hurting bystanders
good point about driving far away, no need to make this a murder-suicide

Upvote 0
leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
There are other ways of doing it not described in that book, these kinds of books are legal in America though.
If OP is in America, they can buy Tannerite and other similar products legally, and even if they can't then they may be able to buy black/smokeless powder.

• Informative
Reactions: dysthymia
Upvote 0