• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

chemicalctb

Nov 26, 2018
being the chemist in here i'd like to tell you guys about methods to ctb with commonly found chemicals.
the goal is to stop the heart or stop oxygen flow so that the death is not painful.

1) its easy to get a heart attack by consuming caffeine, buy pure powdered caffeine online(its really cheap and available/legal) mix more than 20g of it( the LD50 is 200mg/kg but the more the better, to be sure) and drink it, you'll get a heart attack and ctb.
2) CO poisoning, just buy H2SO4(sulfuric acid) and HCOOH(formic acid) you can buy them online from anywhere easily, the H2SO4 dehydrates the formic acid and liberates carbon monoxide, mix and heat as much of them as u can in an airtight(closed windows and all) preferrably small room, you will feel sleepy and then never wake up. make sure u are by yourself as it needs about 30mins before you lose conciousness(someone who was posting on a group a couple of years ago did it and was updating us periodically, he didnt mention any problems we just found out from news when he died, so 0 pain, he was from the Netherlands, i guess Limburg or Leiden area if memory serves me right.
3)buy a nitrogen cylinder tank, open it in an airtight place or preferrably in a small box with u in it, you will just drift into a deep sleep and die.
4) potassium chloride, you can buy it anywhere as powder, just dissolve it and inject it to get your heart stopping, the potassium is what does it, chloride is just a counter anion.
5) if you can get your hands on sodium cyanide and ingest it on a clear stomach(to insure high acidity) HCN will form in your stomach and you will die without any pain since u wont be able to feel your cells getting deprived from oxygen via the CN biding to the cytochrome-C-oxidase of your cells, lethal dose can be 1.5g as documented by David Q. Conibear who caught the bus on Friday, October 2, 1992 after writing his final note on ashspace. just make sure you have enough time alone when you do this. and make sure u want to go because once ingest the cyanide its a 97% chance of lethality in the coming 2 minutes.
6) drinking some lighter fluid is a way to ctb but its not a nice ending if you're considering it.
7)you can always OD on drugs(or the byproducts of making them), but i wont discuss that here since thats illegal.
i hope i helped and feel free to ask me any questions

Reactions: ftm68_99, sad_rock, Hennessy and 12 others
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
Do you think being in benzos withdrawal would effect any of these methods?
My stomach/digestive system is fucked. I'm guessing it wouldn't be a good idea to consume orally, who knows of the complications. Like, in sure the acidity level in my stomach is out of whack.
Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Lifeisatrap
C

chemicalctb

Nov 26, 2018
im not sure to be honest, but to be safe id go with CO poisoning since i have no idea if the CN with benzo will react in the stomach, however with KCl through the blood stream your heart will definitly stop, same with caffeine, which will eventually get absorbed no matter the benzo problem. to be safe in your situation i wouldnt go with Sodium Cyanide

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, BurningLights and 1 other person
C

chemicalctb

Nov 26, 2018
i was just dealt my final blow an hour ago, just checking overdosage limits on meds i have in my cabinet and ill catch that bus, that bus has many friends and i just want to catch it already

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hennessy, Metalhead, x~Sophia~x and 5 others
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
Hi, are you in the US or UK?

Smashingairwaves

Smashingairwaves

misery factory
Nov 15, 2018
What would mixing caffeine powder with SN do?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
Jenna

Jenna

Experienced
Nov 21, 2018
I'm curious too. I'm also in Benzo withdrawal taking a small amount that I've been stalled on this taper. I don't have gut issues but the anxiety depression and a host of other mental symptoms is debilitating.

BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
im not sure to be honest, but to be safe id go with CO poisoning since i have no idea if the CN with benzo will react in the stomach, however with KCl through the blood stream your heart will definitly stop, same with caffeine, which will eventually get absorbed no matter the benzo problem. to be safe in your situation i wouldnt go with Sodium Cyanide
Thank you for answering, that's kinda what I thought, hopefully this helpful to others out there.
Peace my friend.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jenna, Deafsn0w and 2 others
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Lebanon ... some countries are easier. I´m in Europe.

I looked quickly, and there are chemical suppliers that sell those substances. Only a quick look, but usually anything dangerous is highly regulated. One local h2so4 supplier doesn´t sell to individuals. I didn´t see it on Ebay Europe. USA is often easier ...

Anyone, solutions ? CO is good.

' caffeine´ while possible, I wouldn´t be sure it´s so reliable. I didn´t check. Heart attacks are extreme experiences.

Nitrogen ) volume ...

Potassium chloride , sounds easier and more reliable than it seems. It may work, it´s bloody painful.

Cyanide ... if only. I don´t want to be rude by calling Lebanon a third world country (is it ?), but I´m sure everything is not as regulated over there as it is here.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, piratemaverick, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
C

chemicalctb

Nov 26, 2018
What would mixing caffeine powder with SN do?
TLDR: in water under standard temps a quick look at their structures tells me they will not react with eachother.

long version: caffeine as a molecule is stable enough and the nitrogen on the NO2- is not nucleophilic enough(because of the Os pulling electron density away from it) to attack the carbonyl carbon of the ring(the most electrophilic carbon in the molecule), any attack from an oxygen is also not possible since it would make the resulting molecule really unstable and thus unfavorable under standard conditions.however i could not find any study that mixed them and then identified the new compounds in the mixture(if any).

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Very nice methods. I would personally go with #2, #3, and #5 as I have low pain tolerance and don't like to feel nausea and stuff. I'm still going via a firearm, but these are good backup methods assuming that I am able to procure them.

Reactions: Metalhead, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 3 others
C

chemicalctb

Nov 26, 2018
Lebanon ... some countries are easier. I´m in Europe.

I looked quickly, and there are chemical suppliers that sell those substances. Only a quick look, but usually anything dangerous is highly regulated. One local h2so4 supplier doesn´t sell to individuals. I didn´t see it on Ebay Europe. USA is often easier ...

Anyone, solutions ? CO is good.

' caffeine´ while possible, I wouldn´t be sure it´s so reliable. I didn´t check. Heart attacks are extreme experiences.

Nitrogen ) volume ...

Potassium chloride , sounds easier and more reliable than it seems. It may work, it´s bloody painful.

Cyanide ... if only. I don´t want to be rude by calling Lebanon a third world country (is it ?), but I´m sure everything is not as regulated over there as it is here.

yes its a 4th world country dont get me wrong, you do have good points let me elaborate:
for H2SO4 the guy who caught the bus was able to buy it, he was from the netherlands, not sure about other suppliers but you should be able to get your hands on them if you look hard enough, otherwise just go with charcoal, many threads about it here.

caffeine works at inducing a heart attack when taken in large quantities of above a couple grams as pure caffeine(thats why it should be pure powder), a quick google search of caffeine overdose shows some instances.

i wrote about the nitrogen method but i was unaware that there were people who already had threads about it here, they buy a small cylinder i think its name was max dog or something, you're right while they probably cant buy large cylinders, here its less regulated and we can.

KCl, it works, otherwise they wouldnt use it in capital punishment, as long as your heart stops you wont feel much after that, not that its painful by itself, just a regular heart stoppage from potassium. in case you werent able to purchase it, you can find it in any electrochemistry lab, its used as a solution to keep the reference electrode of (Ag/AgCl) functioning.

as for Cyanide, i assumed people who worked or were associated to labs were the only ones who had access to it, not really sure if you can buy it directly, but you can probably get it from about 100 apples or less(the more the merrier though), just grind their seeds and eat them(the grinded seeds).

BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
as for Cyanide, i assumed people who worked or were associated to labs were the only ones who had access to it, not really sure if you can buy it directly, but you can probably get it from about 100 apples or less(the more the merrier though), just grind their seeds and eat them
Hold up, your telling me I could have just saved all those seeds?
I've had conversations here and the cyanide idea has always just fizzled out, it just didn't seem viable.

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Hold up, your telling me I could have just saved all those seeds?
I've had conversations here and the cyanide idea has always just fizzled out, it just didn't seem viable.
I did a bit of research on this before joining here it seems to be quite a viable method, if you Google it there's a lot about it. Different seeds have different toxicity levels also.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181027-231257.jpg
    Screenshot_20181027-231257.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
B

Bex83

Aug 26, 2018
No way you can buy potassium chloride powder! To easy, give me a place where you could get that. Everyone would buy that! Especially with medical knowledge

Reactions: Final Escape, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 2 others
BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
View attachment 3844
I did a bit of research on this before joining here it seems to be quite a viable method, if you Google it there's a lot about it. Different seeds have different toxicity levels also.
How the hell did I miss that, I fucking love green gages, would have happily eaten them all day if I knew the result.
Bolocks.
Good info for others though. Appreciated!

• Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy, dras23, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I went to buy a load of plums or Apricots about a month ago and nowhere had them.

BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Need to read up on this.. Screenshot 20181129 190746

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
Think this might work then?
Personally, no idea! Never researched it. Could be, but it needs to be done intravenously? Mmm, I'll pass for now.

@Johnnythefox can't believe I skipped over it, maybe it just seemed like to much work at the time.

B

Bex83

Aug 26, 2018
I know when I worked at a hospital insulin was ready available, nearly did this, but was nearly caught! Sure plenty of people could get there hands on this. Low bloods equals coma.

BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
I know when I worked at a hospital insulin was ready available, nearly did this, but was nearly caught! Sure plenty of people could get there hands on this. Low bloods equals coma.
Definitely viable options

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@chemicalctb ,

2) CO poisoning, just buy H2SO4(sulfuric acid) and HCOOH(formic acid) you can buy them online from anywhere easily, the H2SO4 dehydrates the formic acid and liberates carbon monoxide, mix and heat as much of them as u can in an airtight(closed windows and all) preferrably small room, you will feel sleepy and then never wake up. make sure u are by yourself as it needs about 30mins before you lose conciousness(someone who was posting on a group a couple of years ago did it and was updating us periodically, he didnt mention any problems we just found out from news when he died, so 0 pain, he was from the Netherlands, i guess Limburg or Leiden area if memory serves me right.

I might be able to get H2So4, even though there are restrictions. I don't know, I'd have to be lying. Is there actually an an apropriate procdure for this rather than winging it ? What's the medod, specifics ? Just heating the stuff ... is there an actual description of the procedure/process ?

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, chemicalctb and 1 other person
D

Darbund

Oct 29, 2018
as for Cyanide, i assumed people who worked or were associated to labs were the only ones who had access to it, not really sure if you can buy it directly, but you can probably get it from about 100 apples or less(the more the merrier though), just grind their seeds and eat them(the grinded seeds).
So you are telling me that if I buy lets say 5kg of apples in my local fruit store and save the seed I could make a powder with enough mg of cyanide to ctb?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, chemicalctb and 1 other person
Exit

Exit

Aug 21, 2018
5) if you can get your hands on sodium cyanide and ingest it on a clear stomach(to insure high acidity) HCN will form in your stomach and you will die without any pain since u wont be able to feel your cells getting deprived from oxygen via the CN biding to the cytochrome-C-oxidase of your cells, lethal dose can be 1.5g as documented by David Q. Conibear who caught the bus on Friday, October 2, 1992 after writing his final note on ashspace. just make sure you have enough time alone when you do this. and make sure u want to go because once ingest the cyanide its a 97% chance of lethality in the coming 2 minutes.

So this is what i can buy online. If i take 1.5g of this i'll die?
Should i mix it with water and drink or just straight?
Would there be any internal damage if i fail?
BtGGvkc

Attachments

• Cyanide.jpg
    Cyanide.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 135
Last edited by a moderator: