• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fivebeyond

fivebeyond

Without pain
Jul 14, 2024
Hello everyone. I am new here, and I'd like to know opinions about one method. English is not my native language
Once I heard that if you get into the car, drive into a garage, close it and leave the engine running, then soon you will lose consciousness and die from exhaust gas poisoning. Is it really so? Is it necessary to plug the exhaust pipes with something, so that the exhaust gases go inside the car? And how the charcoal method works?

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
You need an old car without a catalytic converter fitted, newer cars won't work. It depends where you live as to when the converters started to be fitted to cars. What car do you have access to?

Reactions: Mateira, Tommen Baratheon and Praestat_Mori
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
My knowledge of this method is limited

I only know that modern cars are designed in such a way that they emit fewer hazardous substances.

This is where my knowledge ends.

Here is a thread on a similar topic.
It doesn't focus on the car, but maybe you'll find the answer to one of your questions:

Reactions: Tommen Baratheon and Praestat_Mori
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
You'd need to understand cars to be able yo remove the catalytic convertor and mess with the ECU to make it burn way less clean.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Newer cars are just too clean. You will get sick, but death is not likely.