• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lostautist

lostautist

wandering
Jan 12, 2022
What are some bands you like?
These both came out yesterday:

Maybe you'll like them, let me know what you think :)
I usually never get good recommendations. Those were both great symphonic bands! I like all sorts of genres. Some of my favorites... Suffocation, Immolation, Nile, Cryptopsy, Zyklon, First Fragment, Origin, etc...

Some bands you probably know or like based on your suggestions... Anorexia Nervosa, Crionics, And Oceans, Devil Doll...

I'm not sure if you'd like really weird and obscure folk / black metal band, but I love this album.

Bahbah Blacksheep

Bahbah Blacksheep

Dec 23, 2019
I usually never get good recommendations. Those were both great symphonic bands! I like all sorts of genres. Some of my favorites... Suffocation, Immolation, Nile, Cryptopsy, Zyklon, First Fragment, Origin, etc...

Some bands you probably know or like based on your suggestions... Anorexia Nervosa, Crionics, And Oceans, Devil Doll...

I'm not sure if you'd like really weird and obscure folk / black metal band, but I love this album.

Glad to hear that :D I know most of the bands you mentioned, but not all. Listening to Asmegin right now, real good ☺ will check out the others I don't know as well. Cheers🍻

Bahbah Blacksheep

Bahbah Blacksheep

Dec 23, 2019

Listened to some of it, and I can dig it all so far
You said you were into tech, here's some of my favourite techdeath bands :D

narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Well. sometimes i've doubts defining certain bands/songs. How do you feel about this?
(at the start of this songs starts, i feel like i could invade and pillage all across europe's coast, but as the songs progress they become more melodic)

Changing of artist: Ghostemane. As far as i know, he sang in a methal band and then changed to ¿trap? . My sister heared more of him and she told me that Ghostemane lately is returning to metal.

settheory

settheory

Bundle of perceptions
Jul 29, 2021
Earth Crisis - Forced March

Earth Crisis - New Ethic

Abstrakt Algebra - Stigmata
edit: this album artwork is top tier

Indian - Ration

Old City - Black Bastards
Mashup of MF Doom and Doom. 1st, 2nd, and 5th songs are my favourite. Love the combination calm vocals and agressive gutar sound.

Last edited: