• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dangerdonkey333

Dangerdonkey333

Crann Bethadh
Nov 19, 2023
Been so pent up with anxiety and depression, it's been starting to cause severe chest pain/discomfort and nausea. Threw up a little while ago and still feeling ill. Are there any remedies for this, at least the physical symptoms? I feel like I'm completely losing it.

C

chesterfield

Nov 23, 2023
Yes. I've had these symptoms for half a year now. Throwing up in the morning regularly with no eating disorder. Anxiety & fear. Quetiapine XR helped for me. Now i can sleep, eat &not throw up & mind is a lil at ease. It makes me kind of a zombie tho. Or maybe thats from thedepression… I wouldnt take it for years or decades tho.

Mybe talk to a psychiatrist. Sounds like typical stress & depression symptoms. Could be something physical tho.

Reactions: Dangerdonkey333
foreverfalling

foreverfalling

Experienced
Jul 22, 2022
Exercise will help relieve some of the energy from anxiety, and just being outside will help take mind off things.

The anxiety may also change you. You may realise all the anxiety is for nothing and it may get better.

Reactions: Dangerdonkey333
Dangerdonkey333

Dangerdonkey333

Crann Bethadh
Nov 19, 2023
Exercise will help relieve some of the energy from anxiety, and just being outside will help take mind off things.

The anxiety may also change you. You may realise all the anxiety is for nothing and it may get better.
Been exercising more lately though.