• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
They compare metal illnesses with the likes of Vincent Van Gogh . As though some kind of coat of arms for mad-genius. They just wanna attract attention just because it's cool.

Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I want to throatpunch everyone who ever said autism is just "something everyone wants to be, because it's such an 'elite' disorder to have."

Yes,I hear it often from so-called mental health workers. Autism is just so cool, everybody wants it. Granted, I fucking love my autistic brain, but there is literally no aspect of my life that isn't made harder by other people in retaliation for me being "different".

I find the fact that mental health workers "rank" disorders according to "coolness" and "popularity" really disturbing. Also, they're all idiots. That's also disturbing.
It's glorified and shown in unrealistic ways in media.
The media isn't exactly known for realism in any subject...

Last edited:
Reactions: Scribble Fan
been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
I suppose this goes hand in hand with recent raising 'awareness' of mh issues and 'equality'. Both are insufficient. If people are only informed on a casual basis then they pick up only a surface understanding. They don't 'get' the full horror in the same way as they don't 'get' suicide. They don't want to. It raises too many question marks over the education system, the medical system, the media, our society in general. No individual can change that.

So most people don't think too hard. They don't want all that struggle in their own lives. And some will live vicariously, dipping into the 'mad-genius' concept; van gogh, kurt cobain, sylvia plath, robin williams, with this surface understanding. A single MH episode can be viewed as rebellious and edgy. Its no surprise that many artists struggle with mental health and are 'successful' outsiders when success is measured in capitalist terms only.

If mental health awareness is leading youngsters to an mh issue 'tribe' is that any different from all the other tribes ever? Even if some are imposters, others will find support and help. Is the 'identity' that brings good or bad? Impossible to generalise I suppose. Generalising is always the wrong way to go.

Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
That i wasn't prepared for. Do people seriously get that low? At this point i'm reconsidering CTB to go on a crusade to cleanse humanity. Anyone coming?

• Wow
Reactions: not_a_robot and Scribble Fan