Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
I'm early 20s. I'm NEET. Not being heard is a part of it. Feeling like you can't talk about 'it' IRL is another because it's "socially unacceptable", and they'll imprison you. I've been to counseling, I've been to psychiatrists, and I've been to the psych ward. I feel that honestly it just makes you feel worse. Nobody understands. Atleast in my experience. I'm the type of person that hates opening up to people and I have very limited social skills. Plus, I feel that adults older than me don't necessarily understand the struggles of this age group. I feel trapped.

I'm happy to see in your situation at least you've tried. Hopefully you'll figure out something that works for you.

What tends to be hard for me and I think many of the older generation is seeing younger individuals who don't even try the traditional tools available to help oneself.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Reactions: Life_and_Death and voidman
deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
Yes and no, no one has ever offered me real help so I stopped talking about depression and sadness to other people for years now, and I've been trying to deal with it all myself.
Maybe if someone had helped me when I was younger and already had suicidal tendencies today I wouldn't be at the level I am at.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Chupacabra 44
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
Yes and no, no one has ever offered me real help so I stopped talking about depression and sadness to other people for years now, and I've been trying to deal with it all myself.
Maybe if someone had helped me when I was younger and already had suicidal tendencies today I wouldn't be at the level I am at.
[/QU

Do you think it would behoove you to reach out again?

N

nothingchanges

Student
Sep 11, 2020
i can tell my psychologist or my parents everything about how i'm feeling and it seems like it just goes right past them

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I had no idea it was this high. Thanks for educating me.
You can see the census of ages here, maybe the thread and information contained might be interesting to you.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/survey-results-july-2020.44753/

Josef2000

Josef2000

Forsaken One
Nov 5, 2019
I don't think it's because I'm not heard, I think it's just because I'm sort of accepted on this site and everyone is in a similar boat or either we're all in the same ocean.
im turning 20 and the reason I'm on SS is because of too many failed methods and not having any other site that's good for research

dec132013

dec132013

Aug 6, 2020
Being ignored/alone for years is definitely a big reason why i wanna ctb, im not using it as a cry for help tho. Always lied a lil to the doctors to make things easier for both of us.

Reactions: Hyperbunny
N

NeverGrowUp

Oct 2, 2020
I've made myself heard countless times to family, after a while it kinda comes down to the fact that it would be my personal choice and I know I would be making everyone sad, but they have already said they "can't stop me." I don't think it's even within the realm of possibility for them to grasp the kind of mental anguish I have been in for most of my life so I've given up trying to explain it.