D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
I definitely recommend going through EM if you order, not sure if that's even possible anymore.
Check this links-
There all fake delivery companies!!!

it's part of a scam that goes like this- in the beginning the price is good, they give you a tracking number for the fake delivery company, in some point the delivery company send you an email that there they ask for money for insurance, after that they send you an email that says that your package caught in the Customs, and need document from dea or fda, and they can provide it for you but you'll be have to pay (in my case they ask for more than a 1000$ which in that point I didn't pay), if your not ready to pay they start blackmail you and threat to send your details into the police

I upload here again email that one of them sent me, in the email he threat on me to pay him 1150$

I don't know if I fall into all of this because I'm desperate or stupid
"A drowning man will grab at even the edge of a sword" - Someone smart

Reactions: Yomyom and a.n.kirillov
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
So the track some members have received is AFAIK from real delivery services. But good that you threw that info out there. A delivery service shouldn't ever contact you and ask you for payments that's fishy as hell.

This is obviously blackmail and you can rest assured that these people have no way to get you into legal trouble whatsoever lol. They don't want to have anything to do with the police themselves, trust me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yomyom
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
This is my last attempt to solve this issue with C. If you bought N in the last few days from him, let's say since the beginning of this week, please reach out to me - especially if you received a tracking number. I sill didn't get mine and I want to see if he leaves me out on purpose, in other words, if he is trying to selectively scamming me. He keeps bullshitting me around, trying to calm me down and assuring me that he will send out the package eventually - when nothing is happening. The next time I'll message C, I'll let him know that I demand a refund if there is still no tracking number around, which will approximately be at the end of this week.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: MoreThanAFeeling, Moony21, smole and 5 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Update to the post above: I received a tracking number. I hope things are moving forward now.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, SnowStroller, MoreThanAFeeling and 13 others
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
Update to the post above: I received a tracking number. I hope things are moving forward now.
I'm so happy for you that you finally got your tracking number. I know that must have been very stressful...not getting it for so long.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and RainAndSadness
Ἡγησίας

Ἡγησίας

Student
May 20, 2019
Great! I knew C was not going to fail us. Let's hope it arrives well and ASAP for all of you that are waiting. Good luck.

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, Moony21, a.n.kirillov and 1 other person
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Test pending.

• Hugs
Reactions: AlreadyGone, Busdriver, Ἡγησίας and 3 others
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Anyone go their order?

I wonder is it better to try to order from A or C?
Both are responsive.
I only have one shot

bananabear

bananabear

Jan 20, 2020
Anyone go their order?

I wonder is it better to try to order from A or C?
Both are responsive.
I only have one shot

Depends where you're located. From what I've read though, theres been some troubles especially around European countries with A lately, and given that this is the thread mainly for C you might be swaying that way already. Speaking not of the ordering process or variation of N itself, and only on chances of delivery, id choose C at this particular moment in time. But id imagine more updates would come out soon, it depends on your willingness to risk now or risk waiting

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Depends where you're located. From what I've read though, theres been some troubles especially around European countries with A lately, and given that this is the thread mainly for C you might be swaying that way already. Speaking not of the ordering process or variation of N itself, and only on chances of delivery, id choose C at this particular moment in time. But id imagine more updates would come out soon, it depends on your willingness to risk now or risk waiting

Im in Germany

Suez

Suez

Experienced
Feb 27, 2020
Hi everyone,

I'm writing this just to keep a record of what I know from the original "Chinese N" megathread, which disappeared recently (possibly due to deletion by OP). I've been a longtime lurker of the original r/sanctioned suicide and have been latently suicidal for about 4 years. Before SN became as widely accepted as it is now, N was the absolute gold standard. A couple months ago things got really bad for me and I got SN, but I've always dreamed of using N because of the fact that you are guaranteed to go in your sleep, while SN involves some prolonged consciousness + headaches & stomachaches (based on anecdotal reports).

I figure if you're going to die once, it may as well be in the best manner possible. Dying in one's sleep is everyone's dream. Once it's in your system, it's like you can fade out without even knowing that you've outsmarted your SI. But I do agree that SN is the most cost-effective, accessible alternative.

IIRC, SN has a PPH rating of 38/50, while N has a rating of 44/50 primarily due to its underrated "sleep-death" factor. For North Americans, N from A now goes for $750, while it used to go for $400-500 several years ago. There have generally been 4 named sources of N: A, B, C, and D. A of course has been the most reliable source of N for 4+ years, but increased scrutiny from law enforcement has led to multiple reports of police raids in 2019. Some recent buyers have found that the product came repackaged or contaminated, or that A ghosts them after payment even if the package doesn't get delivered. [Please refer to the excellent thread by Ark.] This makes me wary of purchasing from him, and I regret not ordering back in 2018 when prices were lower.

B and D were originally named in the PPH as alternative sellers, but have since been established as scammers (B recently exit-scammed while D still solicits payment but doesn't deliver / blackmails for more money, iirc). C is a new seller I found mentioned on this forum who sells on the Dark Web Empire Market. He hasn't been named yet in the PPH but a now-deleted thread called "Chinese N" had accounts of people successfully ordering 25 g from C for ~$500. One of the posters got a sample lab tested by Energy Control, which confirmed a purity of at least 64%. This would mean the 25 g from C contains about 16 g of pure N, which is more than enough to CTB with.

Aside from A, C is now the only viable seller with a decent track record. I am fairly experienced with using Dark Web markets, and I am leaning towards N from C for several reasons: 1) C has 14 positive reviews for his N listing on Empire Market, as well as 400+ positive reviews as a seller overall; 2) C sells 10+ pages of other drugs and research chemicals, which shows that he's looking for viable long-term business as a drug dealer; 3) Empire Market has an escrow system, which means your funds are released to C if and only if you receive your package; 4) 20 g N can be easily dissolved in 50 mL of water, which is MUCH easier to drink vs the two bottles of 6 g N dissolved in 100 ml injection solution that A sells. A sells veterinary grade injectable N, which is meant to be put in an IV, and therefore has shit like ethanol and propylene glycol, all of which make it harder to swallow. You also can't inject this N yourself because you will pass out before you can get all of in your system, which is why the PPH still instructs people to drink N from A. N from A comes predissolved in 200 ml of this injection solution, while N from C can be dissolved in pure water at 4X lower volumes. So I think powder N is definitely better, if you can get it.

25 g N from C used to go for $550 on Empire Market up until several weeks ago, when the price suddenly bumped up to $700. N shipments were also recently delayed due to low stock and the extra time needed for lab synthesis (according to another user who messaged C on the "Chinese N" thread). Here again I missed the boat on a more reasonable price for N (just my luck lol), so I messaged C to ask about the recent price bump. According to him, the product is hard to synthesize and keep pure, so the lab he sources from raised prices on him. This makes me a little hesitant to go for the N immediately, but nevertheless $700 with escrow (and a tracking number!) is still a better deal than the $750 with no tracking and shady delivery history that A is now offering.

Anyway, those are my general thoughts and observations on N from C and the sources for N in general. Because the original Chinese N thread was deleted and there's nowhere else I see for this info, I was hoping we could establish this as a megathread to share any new information on alternative N sources. I am on the fence about pulling the trigger on N from C atm, but if I do order I will be sure to post updates until it gets delivered. If I have some extra time afterwards before CTB, I may also get my N lab tested by Energy Control like another user did, just to be sure that my N is pure and good for bus-catching.

Happy Holidays - whatever the fuck that means -_-
Hey there, are you aware of any suppliers of N in New Zealand or any suppliers able to get N to New Zealand. Ive been looking around for quite a while and i have had no luck at all. I was told about the darknet and that im likely to find something there, but i wouldnt know the first thing about the darknet let alone what t do once i go in. When i had no luck at finding N i started thinking about maybe using a gun instead, but now ive run out of luck trying to find a gun too. It sounds like you are familiar with the darknet, please are you able to help me? I just dont know what to do anymore and im desperate.
I wholeheartedly agree with @SnowStroller regarding the high probability that the darknet supplier is legitimate and a reliable supplier. There have been few members who not only successfully received their product from said seller but also, the purity levels were acceptable and proven. A darknet seller and especially one that offers escrow, will only be paid once the buyer successfully receives their orders. Thus, it is of the best interest of the seller to ensure that his/her packaging has maximum stealth that allows the package to successfully pass through customs. Regarding purity levels and as mentioned by @Dystopia, there is no way possible that any powder substance can have a purity level of 100% because it is expensive to ensure so and also, harmless fillers are needed to be combined with the product to shorten production costs. In my opinion, a darknet seller has better stealth, packaging, opsec, and security than both A and B combined. I understand people will disagree with my viewpoint but I have scoured and research the situation regarding A and B extensively alongside the darkness and how it functions, and I can wholeheartedly say that if one is attempting to procure the "holy grail", the darknet seller seems promising. Furthermore, and to rethink how A functioned, he did not even practice proper opsec at all. Without revealing personal and sensitive information, his packaging was easy to identify, he may or not have even generated new bitcoin wallets, he didn't even use an escrow system, he conducted transactions through a email provider (every darknet seller knows this is absolutely forbidden since its not secure), and worse of all, he even accepted payments from Western Union or Moneygram. Its no wonder why these instances of raids occurred because honestly, he didn't care enough about his customers and only wanted to receive their money. Therefore, I cannot or will not endorse A or anyone else that is similar to him such as B.
hey there, you sound like someone that may be able to help me or poit me in the right direction. Being almost totally tech stupid I only understood a fraction of what you were saying. Im hoping you might be able to help me? Are you aware of any suppliers of N in New Zealand or any suppliers able to get N to New Zealand. Ive been looking around for quite a while and i have had no luck at all. I was told about the darknet and that im likely to find something there, but i wouldnt know the first thing about the darknet let alone what to do once i get in there. When i had no luck at finding N i started thinking about maybe using a gun instead, but now ive run out of luck trying to find a gun too. In NZ its almost impossible to get access to guns, I know theyre out there but wouldnt know how to access one unfortunately.I Again ive been told to go to the darknet but i just dont know what to do. Please can you help?
^ I'd answer any darkweb queries you have. Or if you look through some of my recent posts (past couple of days) i've given some info on the darkweb. I've never ordered N from the darkweb, i get the impression there is only 1 real vendor for it, known as C. Also if you search darknet or darkweb there are some good guides on it. You need the browser Tor to start with, it's just like chrome but you can browse to 'onion' websites where the vendors trade.
Hey there, ive been trying to get some help to find out whether there are any suppliers of N in New Zealand. In the absence of N ive been thinking id probably use a gun instead....PROBLEM....I dont know how to get one of these either. Everyone tells me you can get anything you want on the darknet. Only im completely tech stupid. Im really sorry. I didnt grow up with computers so i missed that boat. Please are you able to help me? Im desperate to CTB. i dont care right now whether it by N or by gun. I just need access to one or the other?

Last edited:
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hey there, are you aware of any suppliers of N in New Zealand or any suppliers able to get N to New Zealand. Ive been looking around for quite a while and i have had no luck at all. I was told about the darknet and that im likely to find something there, but i wouldnt know the first thing about the darknet let alone what t do once i go in. When i had no luck at finding N i started thinking about maybe using a gun instead, but now ive run out of luck trying to find a gun too. It sounds like you are familiar with the darknet, please are you able to help me? I just dont know what to do anymore and im desperate.

hey there, you sound like someone that may be able to help me or poit me in the right direction. Being almost totally tech stupid I only understood a fraction of what you were saying. Im hoping you might be able to help me? Are you aware of any suppliers of N in New Zealand or any suppliers able to get N to New Zealand. Ive been looking around for quite a while and i have had no luck at all. I was told about the darknet and that im likely to find something there, but i wouldnt know the first thing about the darknet let alone what to do once i get in there. When i had no luck at finding N i started thinking about maybe using a gun instead, but now ive run out of luck trying to find a gun too. In NZ its almost impossible to get access to guns, I know theyre out there but wouldnt know how to access one unfortunately.I Again ive been told to go to the darknet but i just dont know what to do. Please can you help?

Hey there, ive been trying to get some help to find out whether there are any suppliers of N in New Zealand. In the absence of N ive been thinking id probably use a gun instead....PROBLEM....I dont know how to get one of these either. Everyone tells me you can get anything you want on the darknet. Only im completely tech stupid. Im really sorry. I didnt grow up with computers so i missed that boat. Please are you able to help me? Im desperate to CTB. i dont care right now whether it by N or by gun. I just need access to one or the other?
Hello, just letting you know that currently there are two options: A or C. If you find any different source, it is 99.9% scam. Stay safe.

Reactions: Venessolotic and RainAndSadness
WhyamIstillhere

WhyamIstillhere

Jan 27, 2020
Update: I've received a valid tracking # from C. Don't order just because of this, as people who've ordered before me still haven't heard back from the seller.

Just received my N from C delivered to NY. Total time from order to delivery was 21 days from payment. Gl everyone.

Reactions: Venessolotic, littlelady774, a.n.kirillov and 11 others
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Just received my N from C delivered to NY. Total time from order to delivery was 21 days from payment. Gl everyone.
Brilliant news for today! Now hide it inside the flower pot before the cops come :ahhha:

Reactions: Venessolotic and Busdriver
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
After doing some research of my own, I would like to address reply #11. Granted before this thread I had known nothing about cryptocurrency besides very entry-level knowledge. i had even wrote several people in this thread regarding some assistance.

Most of the information contained in post #11 from OP is accurate and it would be unnecessary to repeat. Below are some critical points that I wish had been addressed.

1) Download Tor Browser
  • This is a browser that anonymizes web traffic using an "onion" protocol. It allows you to access .onion addresses and the darknet markets that are hosted there.
Grab a copy of Tails OS instead. I would never recommend anyone who is purchasing N from legitimate vendors to use Tor while on their main operating system. Tails OS runs on Tor and anything ran on it is never actually touching your own hard drive. Instead it is being stored into RAM and once your computer restarts, any data will vanish. While in Tails OS you can make persistent storage which is recommended if you're going to use a bitcoin wallet like Electrum.

While using Tor you should up the security slider to the maximum, never change the resolution of the window, and always practice OPSEC! For further information please look into read the darknet bible. There are PDF copies out there, too. What I linked is an archive from the DarkNetMarkets subreddit before it was taken down.

6) Download Electrum Bitcoin Wallet

• This will act as a "middle wallet" (your money should be converted on the exchange, then moved to Electrum, THEN to Empire Market). This adds a layer of security b/c crypto exchanges are alerted by suspicious transfers to wallets possibly associated with darknet markets. The middle wallet is essential to negating suspicion.
  • ***Only open Electrum with Tor open. Electrum has a feature that allows you to further anonymize transfers using Tor. In the lower right there should be a colored dot that you can click on indicating that your Electrum activity is routing through Tor. It should be blue if this is working.
This is a valid step but I have one criticism. Do not under any circumstances directly take your coins from your exchange onto an Electrum wallet and then into a darknet market. You'll want to make two Electrum wallets instead. You make one Electrum wallet on your main PC, then you transfer it onto your Electrum wallet on Tails OS. Then you move whatever BTC you have on your Electrum wallet on Tails OS onto the darknet market. You're adding an additional layer. Another layer you can do is exchange your BTC to Monero and then Monero to BTC again. You could also wash your coins using a coin tumbler, too. You'll want to read more on these topics in the Darknet Bible I linked. There are some steps in their to building your own wallet, too.

BTC to Monero or tumbling your coins isn't necessary if you used an ATM. Granted, that ATM does not have anything identifiable like your own personal phone number.

NOTE: It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service as an additional security measure. These are relatively easy to subscribe and connect to, and a month or so of service should only cost a couple dollars.
VPNs are glorified ISPs. They are not necessary unless you take strict cautions in using them. If you pay in cash, use a public hotspot and only sign onto your VPN with that hotspot! Once you've signed onto your VPN with your own personal IP address from home, there is no longer any anonymity. You've given yourself a single point of entry that can be identifiable.

Disclaimer: Darknet Bible is a bit dated but the practices are almost the same. Read through it.

Last edited:
Reactions: SnowStroller
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
After doing some research of my own, I would like to address reply #11. Granted before this thread I had known nothing about cryptocurrency besides very entry-level knowledge. i had even wrote several people in this thread regarding some assistance.

Most of the information contained in post #11 from OP is accurate and it would be unnecessary to repeat. Below are some critical points that I wish had been addressed.

Grab a copy of Tails OS instead. I would never recommend anyone who is purchasing N from legitimate vendors to use Tor while on their main operating system. Tails OS runs on Tor and anything ran on it is never actually touching your own hard drive. Instead it is being stored into RAM and once your computer restarts, any data will vanish. While in Tails OS you can make persistent storage which is recommended if you're going to use a bitcoin wallet like Electrum.

While using Tor you should up the security slider to the maximum, never change the resolution of the window, and always practice OPSEC! For further information please look into read the darknet bible. There are PDF copies out there, too. What I linked is an archive from the DarkNetMarkets subreddit before it was taken down.

This is a valid step but I have one criticism. Do not under any circumstances directly take your coins from your exchange onto an Electrum wallet and then into a darknet market. You'll want to make two Electrum wallets instead. You make one Electrum wallet on your main PC, then you transfer it onto your Electrum wallet on Tails OS. Then you move whatever BTC you have on your Electrum wallet on Tails OS onto the darknet market. You're adding an additional layer. Another layer you can do is exchange your BTC to Monero and then Monero to BTC again. You could also wash your coins using a coin tumbler, too. You'll want to read more on these topics in the Darknet Bible I linked. There are some steps in their to building your own wallet, too.

BTC to Monero or tumbling your coins isn't necessary if you used an ATM. Granted, that ATM does not have anything identifiable like your own personal phone number.

VPNs are glorified ISPs. They are not necessary unless you take strict cautions in using them. If you pay in cash, use a public hotspot and only sign onto your VPN with that hotspot! Once you've signed onto your VPN with your own personal IP address from home, there is no longer any anonymity. You've given yourself a single point of entry that can be identifiable.

Disclaimer: Darknet Bible is a bit dated but the practices are almost the same. Read through it.
Tails is good for people who have some computer literacy, and don't mind figuring some stuff out.
Although it's not especially difficult, for some it might be too much to deal with.
I wouldn't class it as "essential".

For the payment side, I would suggest people follow this :
updated monero notes

Last edited:
Reactions: Moony21
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Tails is good for people who have some computer literacy, and don't mind figuring some stuff out.
Although it's not especially difficult, for some it might be too much to deal with.
I wouldn't class it as "essential".

For the payment side, I would suggest people follow this :
updated monero notes
The mentality that something is too much to deal with can be applied practically to any situation someone encounters. For example, I thought cryptocurrency was difficult. I read for a couple hours and watched some videos about it. I came to to the conclusion that it was not difficult.

If the instructions on how to create a USB and setup Tails are difficult for someone, it's probably in someone's best interest to avoid purchasing N with crypto all together. The point is, if you purchased cryptocurrency, you have enough "computer literacy" to make a bootable USB stick with Tails on it. Everyone on here has a brain to process information. When someone is handing you useful information to help aid in more anonymity, to perhaps avoid legal tactics to give admission that you purchased illegal product, use it!

There is no argument to not recommend someone Tails if they're purchasing from a darknet market. Why would you want to leave traces of yourself on your main PC? That is one of the dumbest things you can do when you're purchasing illegal product!

Last edited:
Reactions: enjolras
Razor's Edge

Razor's Edge

Scars Beneath the Skin
Jan 5, 2020
Oh please please keep us updated, i really want to get N as well, and i don't know what these a,b or c mean, but i want to get in touch with them. Desperate to leave this shitty planet

Same here.

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
I agree with you @HelensNepenthe. Do it right or just don't do it. Bitcoins can be handled in many ways wrong. Let's try to not tolerate unsafe use, when we know there are varying degrees of consistency in practices

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I agree with you @HelensNepenthe. Do it right or just don't do it. Bitcoins can be handled in many ways wrong. Let's try to not tolerate unsafe use, when we know there are varying degrees of consistency in practices
Many different types of people use this site, and they may be in many different types of situation, and have many different levels of energy available, etc.
Some people can handle a certain number of steps, but learning to install a new OS may push it over the edge for some people, even though it may be easy or do-able for some....
So I try to provide information that can be accessed at varying levels, rather than setting a high bar that will exclude some people.
For those that can meet the high bar, then yes, that is what they should do.
My bitcoin guide has different sections that can be followed and used by different people.
It's not perfect, and I may re-write at some point, but it's a reasonable start.....

Also, considering how hard it can be to login to some marketplaces, due to DDOS, it could be completely unworkable trying to switch between tails and their normal OS each time they want to try to login and find they can't. Such a situation could end up being far too stressful for some....

For placing a one-off order, in "personal use" quantities, it is probably sufficient to just use TOR, and not worry about tails.
Certainly, for those that can use tails, it adds additional security and is a good idea provided you have the time and energy.

Last edited:
Reactions: terry_a_davis, Moony21, Ἡγησίας and 3 others
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
This is a valid step but I have one criticism. [B said:
Do not[/B] under any circumstances directly take your coins from your exchange onto an Electrum wallet and then into a darknet market. You'll want to make two Electrum wallets instead. You make one Electrum wallet on your main PC, then you transfer it onto your Electrum wallet on Tails OS. Then you move whatever BTC you have on your Electrum wallet on Tails OS onto the darknet market. You're adding an additional layer. Another layer you can do is exchange your BTC to Monero and then Monero to BTC again. You could also wash your coins using a coin tumbler, too. You'll want to read more on these topics in the Darknet Bible I linked. There are some steps in their to building your own wallet, too.

if i want to buy from like C´s sho/website/BTC adresse

I shouldnt send from Bitpanda directly

and i shouldnt send from bitpanda to electrum to C . First ist logical, but why isnt it enough to just make one electrum wallet?

Is there any fee from, like bitpanda, sending coins to electrum?

Sending from electrum to anywhere there is, of course with Sat/byte

disabledandhopeless

disabledandhopeless

Enlightened
Mar 1, 2020
Sounds complicated. I wonder if we can just send bitcoins directly from coinbase?

Last edited:
Suez

Suez

Experienced
Feb 27, 2020
Many different types of people use this site, and they may be in many different types of situation, and have many different levels of energy available, etc.
Some people can handle a certain number of steps, but learning to install a new OS may push it over the edge for some people, even though it may be easy or do-able for some....
So I try to provide information that can be accessed at varying levels, rather than setting a high bar that will exclude some people.
For those that can meet the high bar, then yes, that is what they should do.
My bitcoin guide has different sections that can be followed and used by different people.
It's not perfect, and I may re-write at some point, but it's a reasonable start.....

Also, considering how hard it can be to login to some marketplaces, due to DDOS, it could be completely unworkable trying to switch between tails and their normal OS each time they want to try to login and find they can't. Such a situation could end up being far too stressful for some....

For placing a one-off order, in "personal use" quantities, it is probably sufficient to just use TOR, and not worry about tails.
Certainly, for those that can use tails, it adds additional security and is a good idea provided you have the time and energy.
I really like that you appreciate that there are people here that are less than able when it comes to anything IT. I include myself in this bunch. Im so envious at your ability to understand all that is IT. No matter how much I have tried, its just one of those things that I just dont get. So thankyou for your understanding, as alot of people get so pissed off with us for not understanding.Your so right that some people dont have the energy for it as well and may indeed be enough to push some people over the edge. Its like one more little bit of stress on top of what is already a mountain of stress. Making it even more difficult is when you live on an island, like myself, so access to various chemicals is alot harder. Ive almost given up on that being an avenue for myself. Ive been kind of relying on N as my method for so long and didnt really think of method #2. I did have a method #2 once which was to shoot myself, but that brings up another problem and that is getting a gun. Again because i live in NZ, guns are alot more difficult to come by unlike say the US, where everyone seems to have at least one gun. Yes i know that people in NZ do own guns, but unfortunately i dont know any of those people either. I have heard that it is possible to buy them on the darkweb, BUT I DONT KNOW HOW. If anyone can access the darkweb can they look to see if it is possible to get one off someone in NZ? Id be so gratefull if anyone could help me out here?

• Hugs
Reactions: enjolras and disabledandhopeless
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019

and i shouldnt send from bitpanda to electrum to C . First ist logical, but why isnt it enough to just make one electrum wallet?

Elbarado --
While I was going to refrain from responding to your question, it's an unavoidable feeling that I'll get criticized just like my last post recommending someone to use Tails when ordering from a marketplace. If you come up to me saying that you are cold, and I offer you a blanket to keep warmth, yet you deny it -- that is only your fault why you're still cold. I gave adequate enough information why Tails is recommended to use than traditionally using Tor on your personal machine that is writing to the contents of your hard drive. Any data (unless you've specified Tails to have persistent data) will be erased upon reboot while booted up in Tails.

The reason why I personally recommend going from exchange --> your own electrum wallet on your main PC --> Tails Electrum Wallet --> Market Escrow --> Vendor is that your wallet on Tails is a criminal defense. You were just exchanging money, or something. The bible I linked talks more about this in greater detail. I'd advise looking up yourself, too. An intermediary wallet is suggested and it follows essential OPSEC laid out. In better practice it is better to use ATMs or exchange to Monero and back into BTC. Consult your threat levels. You're likely at the lowest anyway.

From your exchange to a BTC wallet like Electrum you're going to pay the SAT/BYTE fee. It'll vary with the current time and day. If you're being 30 or 40 in SAT you're doing good. Expect to pay higher amounts if you want your coin going into another wallet as quickly as possible. Your Electrum wallet will tell you what prices you should pay for what result in the block.

Thanks for asking me a question about this. Unfortunately, I am exhausted at giving answers to people over-and-over with them ignoring it. I've crticizied the usage of VPNs on this platform, yet others are suggesting to use them anyway. VPNs are essential in enterprise. VPNs are not essential to keep you protective, simply because they do not protect you. You're paying someone to keep the contents of your data "secure". Most VPNs only encrypt the connection from your IP to their server. While you're connected nothing is encrypted and they still are actively logging you. If you have needs why you need a VPN, particularly to get around geo-restrictions, they're great. Otherwise VPNs are glorified ISPs. HTTPS goes a long way at encrypting your traffic. Look it up!

If you want to reach out, PM me. I'm not going to give any advice in this thread anymore. :)
Sounds complicated. I wonder if we can just send bitcoins directly from coinbase?
This is not recommended. BTC addresses are public just as marketplace escrow addresses are public. You directly deposit into a marketplace's escrow address from Coinbase and you've incriminated yourself. Not to mention that you've given coinbase your ID upon registration.

Last edited:
Reactions: disabledandhopeless and enjolras
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
So, everything is possible ! It's only about understanding risks and accepting responsibilities (equally the ones put onto others)

BitPanda is the best entry point for credit cards (cheaper, w/ solid reputation) ...for legal use : you have identified with a recorded video call, SMS and documents. That's a bad start to keep it simple. Unless you don't care, now break the link with something else than Bitcoin (Monero if lazy, not paranoid, is viable)

I dislike the idea (the spirit of Bitcoin, like intended at birth, was meant to bypass intermediaries), but the famous Kraken exchange can be used to directly buy Monero against USD or EUR via bank transfer.
Acquiring directly the ghosting coin you aim is preferable to put some weight out of your shoulders, if not going to take some extra steps properly. Entering cryptos via Bitcoin is to be discouraged, unless you seriously know what you're doing with other segments next ...and enjoy the hassle

What people don't get is that there are several companies focused at engineering powerful softwares destined at tracing every transaction links, unfolding the blockchains, using sophisticated techniques to undercover the anonymity, revealing traceability

5F641EE9 775E 44A5 BC8F F5B3B1D17154

931FDD67 4BA6 47FF 946B 430ECE6C6863

It's called blockchain analysis, is not new and used to be even accessible freely in the past (video demo below). Now it is sold at big prices to states (tax systems), law enforcement agencies and businesses. It maps your activity from public addresses

Must read, more in-depth explanations of the behind the scenes investigations led by such a company (not the leader)

———-If you start poorly, it might end up poorly ——

Even anonymous instant exchanges (not exchanges) used for conversions from Bitcoin into altcoins, even if you multiply the loops for opacity between several places, choose to cooperate on a principle basis with the police. They do as soon as a criminal activity is suspected, without opposition. Don't count on them to fight to protect your butt, even if they got very minimal info from you (no email / name / address), they'll handle everything else (IP addresses / transactions).

Changelly, back when it was anonymous without KYC, like MorphToken and ChangeNOW.io today

F60B2CDB 6B8E 4EFE A9F5 6E4EBCECDE12
(2017 for the Monero comment, many protocol upgrades since then. Everlasting battle to navigate through securing the loopholes. There have been some well known privacy coins thought more solid than Monero where cracks / bugs / breaches were discovered with a 2 years delay, staying unknown to the public for so long)

old ShapeShift (2018), same comment than for Changelly

FFBDDCB0 0B71 469B 948A C3F19E258FE9

ChangeNOW.io statement in 2019

134CB8F4 D832 4816 890C 3FA428D93C72

———

If one doesn't care to act with attention, it all depends if he/she wants to sleep soundly in the future. If your CTB is immediate, fine. If in a distant future, maybe think twice ...take time. If you're disabled or incapacitated, that's something else

@jgm63 thanks a lot for your guides, I know where you come from and it takes a lot of time, research and practice to put up. If you accept some constructive criticism, I might come up to you with some suggestions to address points you made

Last edited:
Reactions: BumperCrop and Ἡγησίας
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019

To be secure, you should follow this process :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/simple-bitcoin-beginners-guide.26742/post-657371

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Elbarado --
While I was going to refrain from responding to your question, it's an unavoidable feeling that I'll get criticized just like my last post recommending someone to use Tails when ordering from a marketplace. If you come up to me saying that you are cold, and I offer you a blanket to keep warmth, yet you deny it -- that is only your fault why you're still cold. I gave adequate enough information why Tails is recommended to use than traditionally using Tor on your personal machine that is writing to the contents of your hard drive. Any data (unless you've specified Tails to have persistent data) will be erased upon reboot while booted up in Tails.

The reason why I personally recommend going from exchange --> your own electrum wallet on your main PC --> Tails Electrum Wallet --> Market Escrow --> Vendor is that your wallet on Tails is a criminal defense. You were just exchanging money, or something. The bible I linked talks more about this in greater detail. I'd advise looking up yourself, too. An intermediary wallet is suggested and it follows essential OPSEC laid out. In better practice it is better to use ATMs or exchange to Monero and back into BTC. Consult your threat levels. You're likely at the lowest anyway.

From your exchange to a BTC wallet like Electrum you're going to pay the SAT/BYTE fee. It'll vary with the current time and day. If you're being 30 or 40 in SAT you're doing good. Expect to pay higher amounts if you want your coin going into another wallet as quickly as possible. Your Electrum wallet will tell you what prices you should pay for what result in the block.

Thanks for asking me a question about this. Unfortunately, I am exhausted at giving answers to people over-and-over with them ignoring it. I've crticizied the usage of VPNs on this platform, yet others are suggesting to use them anyway. VPNs are essential in enterprise. VPNs are not essential to keep you protective, simply because they do not protect you. You're paying someone to keep the contents of your data "secure". Most VPNs only encrypt the connection from your IP to their server. While you're connected nothing is encrypted and they still are actively logging you. If you have needs why you need a VPN, particularly to get around geo-restrictions, they're great. Otherwise VPNs are glorified ISPs. HTTPS goes a long way at encrypting your traffic. Look it up!

If you want to reach out, PM me. I'm not going to give any advice in this thread anymore. :)

This is not recommended. BTC addresses are public just as marketplace escrow addresses are public. You directly deposit into a marketplace's escrow address from Coinbase and you've incriminated yourself. Not to mention that you've given coinbase your ID upon registration.
@HelensNepenthe I'd like to point out that I wasn't criticising your post (but even if I were, healthy discussion / debate is not a bad thing....)
I was simply stating my view that tails "isn't for everyone". I try to be inclusive of elderly people, or people who struggle a bit with computers.
Even people who used to be good on computers can run out of energy or concentation power, so I try to consider them also.

For people who have the time and energy, tails is a great choice for doing things anonymously, as you correctly state.
Your posts are extremely valuable and you provide excellent information.
There's room for more than one view/mindset on any given thread, and it makes the thread richer.
I hope you will continue to post, however, if you don't wish to then obviously that's your choice...

:heart:
In some cases it *might* be okay to simply send from coinbase.
This might apply if the vendor has created a new bitcoin address *exclusively for your transaction* and the vendor uses good "coin privacy" practices.

If you think you would use your product very soon after receiving it, then I suppose you could take the view given above, and not worry excessively.
However, it's undesirable to think of such an important decision being driven by those considerations, so only take that approach if you're certain you would have used your product soon after receipt regardless of those factors...

However, the above approach still has a level of risk...
In my view you should try to follow these steps.
They're not that hard, although it could take a few hours to get through them, and you're supposed to leave a time gap between the steps.

Last edited:
Reactions: liverpoolfan and terry_a_davis
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
ALL : Please note that the current wiki copy of the PPH contains bad email addresses, so please be careful, and don't order anything from those addresses.

More info can be found here.

Please be careful everybody.....
It appears there may some scammers active on this forum, due to the bad PPH copy we have seen.

In general, please be wary of anybody offering to sell anything on this forum....

Reactions: ★†DaughterOfEve†★
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Since Spain has shut down all non-essential businesses for the time being, the analysis at the EC lab is also on hold for now. Go figure....

Well, please, if anyone has lab tests of the most recent batch from C, PM me the results. Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: RainAndSadness, smole and Ἡγησίας
bananabear

bananabear

Jan 20, 2020
id be interested in knowing recent test results as well from C

Reactions: a.n.kirillov and smole