• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Anyone else needs to consume excessive amounts of coffee to function? I down a pot of black coffee and two energy drinks every morning, otherwise u have unbearable headaches. It's kid of a double edged sword cause a few hours after drinking caffeine I feel extremely fatigued. Fucks up my circadian rhythm weekly
son goku water GIF

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
I used to drink around 5 sugar-free red bulls every day for 2 weeks before my exams. (pic related, usually ordered multiple boxes at once, lol)

Nowadays, I just pop a light stimulant if I need something to function (e.g., semax 1%).

It's kid of a double edged sword cause a few hours after drinking caffeine I feel extremely fatigued.
Have you tried extended-release caffeine? I think you mentioned that you are in the US, so it will probably be easy to find it on amazon. I have never tried it myself, but it will probably reduce that post-caffeine "crash" .

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Yeah, I have a caffeine addiction. I used to drink 7 cups of coffee a day. Now I drink like 5. You drink black coffee? I have to put milk in it. I used to have two iced venti brown sugar shaken espressos every afternoon on top of my morning coffee (this was back in summer 2022, at the height of my caffeine addiction)

Last edited:
Hated By All

Hated By All

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
I just drink some pepsi and caffeine in the morning, it helps me wake up.

Reactions: Rocinante
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I would do that but I fear kidney stones

they are incredibly painful from what I've seen and heard

• Wow
Reactions: Rocinante