• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Today in the morning, I had my first experience with meditation. It was not the usual one, with spirituality and all that stuff, I'm an agnostic and that wouldn't work for me. Instead, I listened to an atheist guy who you probably know, Sam Harris, talking for 8 minutes, guiding me on what to do and I somehow, was able to be focused and control my thoughts and emotions.

I will check the resources on this thread too. I think meditation and mindfulness might really help me and before I ctb, I wanna try out all the options I have in this goddamn life.
Which approach did you take?There are a lot of meditation videos in YouTube, any web based resource can you recommend?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Which approach did you take?There are a lot of meditation videos in YouTube, any web based resource can you recommend?

I just listened to this 8 minute video by Sam Harris and tonight I will listen to a similar one which is longer!!

Last edited:
Reactions: ManWithNoName