• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I also came to this conclusion, I tried that meditation mindfulness thing though...

The purpose of meditation as I understand it is to enjoy being dead while still alive, that's like a consensus with SI for latent suicidal people lol.
It never worked anyways. And also it's the most downright attempt to get people to "enjoy" their problems. It's like the thing to use when you realize that your "board of wishes" or "law of attraction" or whatever doesn't magically work after all.

I imagine a board of billionaires devising new ways of keeping their slaves obedient, and one of them says "Oh for fuck's sake! just tell them to stop thinking!" Then mindfulness videos pop up on youtube: "I stopped thinking completely! and it's soo coool!"
fucking tragedy
Sounds similar to cognitive behavioral therapy...also known for attempting to get people to "enjoy their problems" aka brainwashing them into duct taping rose colored glasses across their eyes. Many techniques in psychotherapy are up there with the practice of religion, meditation/mindfulness, etc. All competing for their place as society's number 1 form of accepted delusion.

• Love
Reactions: Disappointered, Élégie, ithappens and 3 others
J

JipJopMop

Mar 6, 2021
I think meditation can help some people.

For me I have been meditating twice a day for a month and now my ctb urges are really strong so for me it doesn't seem to be helping my mental health but I am doing it for a physical illness treatment program.

There are a lot of meditations that aren't religious and I have had a few examples where doing a short meditation has helped me feel calm.

I don't think it helps everybody though or is an answer to everything.

adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
If you really tried it and didn't see your fruits, alright. I don't think it's bullshit, but I cannot try to go through with it. I cannot try anything anymore
I actually did try. Lol.
And in what a way!

I envisioned myself going to the doctor and him saying I was sick and would die in 2 weeks, before going to sleep.

i just had trouble falling to sleep, nothing else happened. If it was true Joseph Murphy's technique would be the perfect way out of this shit world.

why can't you do anything anymore?

Reactions: sserafim
Y

Yoyo_honeybee

Apr 20, 2024
If you really tried it and didn't see your fruits, alright. I don't think it's bullshit, but I cannot try to go through with it. I cannot try anything anymore
have you had any positive experiences with neville goddard?

Reactions: sserafim