P

pete_x

Good god, let's eat !
May 9, 2020
Okay to keep gross to a minimum;

Shortly before the lockdowns started i decided to go on a liquid diet regimen. in two weeks i lost nearly 30 pounds. i am still losing weight.
Down to 205 this morning. Back at my regular diet now for a few weeks now.

Blood in stool cramping. It's apparently possible to pass portions of tumors that are malformed or necrotic.
I'm hopeful.

The question is, can i do something to accelerate this if it is a bowel cancer ?
As a passive contingency, is that workable ?
Or should i get this looked into/treated ?

I suffered a fairly serious untreated abdominal injury in a vehicular accident at 19.
So that's shy of 30 years of "difficulty" which is partly why i ended up here i guess.

Promises, miles, all that jazz.

moonchild

moonchild

Student
May 8, 2020
If you consistently have blood in your stool you should definitely seek professional medical advice. The sooner the better.

Reactions: sadghost, GirlInBlue and pete_x
P

pete_x

Good god, let's eat !
May 9, 2020
If you consistently have blood in your stool you should definitely seek professional medical advice. The sooner the better.
Hi and thanks. I guess to refine the question, is this a viable natural causes appearing scenario, or is it not worth the effort. <--accustomed to the suffering already.
Conceivably mom could live another 10 to 15 years.

moonchild

moonchild

Student
May 8, 2020
Ah sorry, I think I misunderstood your initial post. You want to accelerate any possible injury/cancer, is that correct? I don't think anyone could tell you. I think most statistics are based on people receiving treatment. Someone else could probably provide more insight into this. Either way, I would encourage you to get it checked out. Cancer (if that's what it is, might not be) isn't a very nice way to go.

Reactions: GirlInBlue and pete_x
P

pete_x

Good god, let's eat !
May 9, 2020
Ah sorry, I think I misunderstood your initial post. You want to accelerate any possible injury/cancer, is that correct? I don't think anyone could tell you. I think most statistics are based on people receiving treatment. Someone else could probably provide more insight into this. Either way, I would encourage you to get it checked out. Cancer (if that's what it is, might not be) isn't a very nice way to go.
YES !! but probably not huh? i feel my resolve to stay faltering. Thanks again.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
It could be any number of things and there is no way of knowing without a colonoscopy. A liquid diet may have upset the action of your colon and returning to a solid diet may have exacerbated that collapse of equilibrium. Blood in the stools should be checked out.

Reactions: pete_x
P

pete_x

Good god, let's eat !
May 9, 2020
@Underscore thanks, i am having a hard time seeing anything on the site right now.. GAHHHHHHH ! The liquid diet process disruption hadn't occured to me. doesn't explain the blood but hey, getting skinnier [not prettier =p}
OMG MY EYES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465