• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
Should also extend to the mentally ill. Those of us with depression, C-PTSD, and bipolar disorder, among other mental illnesses, have as much right to die as a cancer patient.

Reactions: Homo erectus, Chronicoverwhelm, sserafim and 4 others
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
You make an interesting comparison. Im in the physically ill categorisation but assistance in dying is illegal in UK. I would have to travel to Switzerland which of course is expensive for people like me.

Reactions: sserafim and Homo erectus
C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
You make an interesting comparison. Im in the physically ill categorisation but assistance in dying is illegal in UK. I would have to travel to Switzerland which of course is expensive for people like me.
I'm in the "mental illness" category, and having botched the job last month, I feel I'd have the best chance of getting it right with a doctor's assistance.

• Hugs
Reactions: Homo erectus, Rational man, Chronicoverwhelm and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
That would make alot of us situations better. There would be some that the availability would help see life 'better' and make them want to live more. But for the rest of us it would be a dream to cease existing in a dignified and peaceful manner.

Reactions: sserafim, Homo erectus and reclaimedbynature
C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
That would make alot of us situations better. There would be some that the availability would help see life 'better' and make them want to live more. But for the rest of us it would be a dream to cease existing in a dignified and peaceful manner.
I refuse to see life "better"

Reactions: sserafim
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I refuse to see life "better"
Me too, I guess am just exhausted. but there are a lot more out there this situation would make them cling on to life more.

Reactions: sserafim
C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
Me too, I guess am just exhausted. but there are a lot more out there this situation would make them cling on to life more.
Not me, I'm ready to go, just have to get it right

Reactions: sserafim, divinemistress36 and rozeske
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I'd say it should go further than that. Nobody asked to be born and being able to end your life peacefully should be a right given to everyone. My body my choice means that if I want to die then I should be able to so without having to have some sort of medical and/or mental condition. Right to die should be seen as a basic part of bodily autonomy.

I'm not mentally ill nor do I suffer from any severe terminal medical condition but that shouldn't stop me, or anyone, from being able to access peaceful suicide options.

Reactions: sserafim, Ligottifan95, reclaimedbynature and 2 others
C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
I'd say it should go further than that. Nobody asked to be born and being able to end your life peacefully should be a right given to everyone. My body my choice means that if I want to die then I should be able to so without having to have some sort of medical and/or mental aliment. Right to die should be seen as a basic part of bodily autonomy.

I'm not mentally ill nor do I suffer from any severe terminal medical condition but that shouldn't stop me, or anyone, from being able to access peaceful suicide options.
Excellent point

Reactions: sserafim and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
The world wants us to stay alive and suffer till the end it seems

Reactions: sserafim, Homo erectus, reclaimedbynature and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Should also extend to everyone, I'd always prefer to not exist than to suffer for decades in this meaningless and harmful existence. I see nothing desirable about existence under any circumstances, it's evil to deny people the option of peaceful ways to die and purposely make suicide inaccessible.

Reactions: sserafim and Homo erectus