• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

inthislifeorthenext

Feb 17, 2024
Can I ship it to a Royal Mail P.o. box? will that reduce the chances of me getting a welfare check? my only address rn is a address which i obviously don't want to send to
just ordered it to my address let's hope for the best

Last edited:
Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
No I had a P.O. Box and got a welfare check
But was only for IC not to sure if they're checking all SN order now

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I think people don't understand what happened.

IC had their sales records seized and passed to police globally. No one is checking every package for SN, trust me no one even cares. They can't even stop the billions in fake goods and drugs, no one cares about SN.

MDS has not yet been arrested, but when he is, they will likely do the same thing again, I.e. pull the PayPal account details.

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
I think people don't understand what happened.

IC had their sales records seized and passed to police globally. No one is checking every package for SN, trust me no one even cares. They can't even stop the billions in fake goods and drugs, no one cares about SN.

MDS has not yet been arrested, but when he is, they will likely do the same thing again, I.e. pull the PayPal account details.
What would you say if you did get a welfare check? @UKscotty deny it maybe?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
What would you say if you did get a welfare check? @UKscotty deny it maybe?
Deny all knowledge .. I can't understand all these people who whine and cry their SN got taken.

Just say you washed it away or something. They won't rip the whole house apart unless you make them suspicious.

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
Deny all knowledge .. I can't understand all these people who whine and cry their SN got taken.

Just say you washed it away or something. They won't rip the whole house apart unless you make them suspicious.
Doubt you can deny all knowledge if they are stood there with clear evidence of your order……email address, home address, bank details etc……