• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DarkThoughts

DarkThoughts

eepy guy, hoping to CTB with someone else.
Feb 6, 2024
I ordered from MDS (now DMC) around a week ago I think, the same day the BBC exposè was published. Since then, my order status has been stuck as "awaiting processing". He has also not responded to recent emails, is anyone else experiencing a similar issue?

Reactions: peacefulexit
secretariat

secretariat

Mar 2, 2024
im in the same place. mine also says "awaiting processing"

i reached out and it seems we might have to wait a while (a week-ish if we're lucky) for mds/dmc to start shipping again

• Love
Reactions: DarkThoughts
DarkThoughts

DarkThoughts

Feb 6, 2024
im in the same place. mine also says "awaiting processing"

i reached out and it seems we might have to wait a while (a week-ish if we're lucky) for mds/dmc to start shipping again
Ah okay, I'm glad you were able to contact him. I ordered SN from another source which will arrive sooner. Also managed to lie my way into ordering meto from an online pharmacy so it's all coming together. I might skip out on the benzos, since I'm a bit short on time. I could grab a few since my mum's addicted to diazepam, but nowhere near the recommended dose from PPeH.

dodo11

dodo11

Jan 27, 2024
Ah okay, I'm glad you were able to contact him. I ordered SN from another source which will arrive sooner. Also managed to lie my way into ordering meto from an online pharmacy so it's all coming together. I might skip out on the benzos, since I'm a bit short on time. I could grab a few since my mum's addicted to diazepam, but nowhere near the recommended dose from PPeH.
I recommend not skipping the Benzos. Struggling to breathe isn't peaceful.

DarkThoughts

DarkThoughts

Feb 6, 2024
I recommend not skipping the Benzos. Struggling to breathe isn't peaceful.
I would need to steal them from my mum since I had problems with crypto, do you reckon 100mg is sufficient?

dodo11

dodo11

Jan 27, 2024
I ordered from MDS (now DMC) around a week ago I think, the same day the BBC exposè was published. Since then, my order status has been stuck as "awaiting processing". He has also not responded to recent emails, is anyone else experiencing a simil

I would need to steal them from my mum since I had problems with crypto, do you reckon 100mg is sufficient?
I personally wouldn't risk it. Your mum might also find out pretty quickly that they're gone and stop you.

DarkThoughts

DarkThoughts

Feb 6, 2024
I personally wouldn't risk it. Your mum might also find out pretty quickly that they're gone and stop you.
True. I think I'll be able to tolerate the symptoms experienced. If it works, it's worth it anyways. If not, I can always try again in a couple months.

B

bobcat01

Mar 10, 2024
Is the online pharmacy you got meto in the UK?

dreamfloat

dreamfloat

Apr 22, 2024
Could you PM me the DMC source or the other source you ordered from? Thank you so much

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
Could you PM me the DMC source or the other source you ordered from? Thank you so much
Why? So you can get DMC locked up and another SN source off the street?!? 🤔
@dreamfloat
Sorry but many users will probably choose to safeguard that info.

Reactions: divinemistress36
dreamfloat

dreamfloat

Apr 22, 2024
Why? So you can get DMC locked up and another SN source off the street?!? 🤔
@dreamfloat
Sorry but many users will probably choose to safeguard that info.
I realize I'm new, I'm sorry if I offended you really I'm just really desperate 😞

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I realize I'm new, I'm sorry if I offended you really I'm just really desperate 😞
Keep posting on here and interacting with everyone to build up trust and someone might eventually message you a source

Reactions: dreamfloat