• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

wiinterfrost

wiinterfrost

it only gets worse..
Oct 8, 2023
Maybe we are meant to live for a short time, experiencing certain things and bringing those experiences to other places. Touching others (figuritavely (and literally i guess)) however briefly. Maybe some just existed to bring joy to their parents of birthing a child, maybe some just existed to be kind to that stranger for one moment, maybe some are meant to peak at 17 and have only 2years of joy, maybe some just existed for those two months spent in a place loving someone. Idk. The rest of life just serving as an ugly backdrop.

If i try to relate this to me, maybe my suffering is meant to teach others something. Maybe the art & music i created is meant to touch someone 20years from now. Or maybe all of this means nothing.

SomewhatLoved

SomewhatLoved

Bringing out the Dead and Searching for the Living
Apr 12, 2023
I don't really believe in fate, but I definitely agree that some people reach a point in life where they just won't really be happy again. Was it "fated" or "meant to be that way"? I don't think so, but is that how it is? Yeah, seems to be.

SueAsyde

SueAsyde

contemporary witness
Mar 11, 2023
Maybe we are meant to live for a short time, experiencing certain things and bringing those experiences to other places. Touching others (figuritavely (and literally i guess)) however briefly. Maybe some just existed to bring joy to their parents of birthing a child, maybe some just existed to be kind to that stranger for one moment, maybe some are meant to peak at 17 and have only 2years of joy, maybe some just existed for those two months spent in a place loving someone. Idk. The rest of life just serving as an ugly backdrop.

If i try to relate this to me, maybe my suffering is meant to teach others something. Maybe the art & music i created is meant to touch someone 20years from now. Or maybe all of this means nothing.
No offense intended, but I despise the idea or starting point of your post. Sees life as fixed.
As if there is no room for change. I'm not saying the absolute opposite.
I think if we were a circle, then our potential for further development would be a radius that varies in size for each person with varying amounts of happiness; personal contacts; Resources for healing and so on and so forth.
So yes, there are a lot of things we can't change, but I think it's too simplistic to say that the radius doesn't exist and everything is just a big circle (to stick with my metaphor). Which is not meant in a bad way either. I guess this way of thinking comes from the fact that the self wants to think about it but is simply no longer able to fully understand the complexity of the world because it is simply preoccupied with other things subconsciously and people without those subconscious mechanisms already have them problems with it.

SueAsyde

SueAsyde

contemporary witness
Mar 11, 2023
Life wasn't meant for everyone
At least not the Life we have now. We both as society and as individuals have took a wrong turn somewhere. I always wonder how most of the users in this forum actually come alive in terms of evolution. I mean seriously: Survival of the fittest and such and here i am cutting my arm and reading posts of people who don't have it easier either. What is this? I wish there'd be an alternative life or something. I don't need death itself, i just need a retirement of life. A vacation so to speak.

wiinterfrost

wiinterfrost

it only gets worse..
Oct 8, 2023
No offense intended, but I despise the idea or starting point of your post. Sees life as fixed.
As if there is no room for change. I'm not saying the absolute opposite.
I think if we were a circle, then our potential for further development would be a radius that varies in size for each person with varying amounts of happiness; personal contacts; Resources for healing and so on and so forth.
So yes, there are a lot of things we can't change, but I think it's too simplistic to say that the radius doesn't exist and everything is just a big circle (to stick with my metaphor). Which is not meant in a bad way either. I guess this way of thinking comes from the fact that the self wants to think about it but is simply no longer able to fully understand the complexity of the world because it is simply preoccupied with other things subconsciously and people without those subconscious mechanisms already have them problems with it.
i see your point in this view being fixed. is perhaps a little fatalistic. and yet i see it as a blob of energy that got disconnected from the wider net and no longer has use. that the me got put into existence to serve a movement in the wider "net" (see i see it more as a net than a circle) and if that purpose is served then what would be the point of existing further. forgive me if i make no sense, words are hard for me sometimes. as are concepts and thoughts. i am tired.

(i take no offense.)

the radius metaphor makes me think of the rings of a tree.

but what do you mean with "not able to fully understand the complexity of the world?" what complexities am i not able to see?
At least not the Life we have now. We both as society and as individuals have took a wrong turn somewhere. I always wonder how most of the users in this forum actually come alive in terms of evolution. I mean seriously: Survival of the fittest and such and here i am cutting my arm and reading posts of people who don't have it easier either. What is this? I wish there'd be an alternative life or something. I don't need death itself, i just need a retirement of life. A vacation so to speak.
yeah, the world as it is now is unliveable. i actually love life so much sometimes, i see the world's potential and all the beauty that could be (and some of it is). but none of it is reserved for me. and that's okay.

Last edited:
SueAsyde

SueAsyde

contemporary witness
Mar 11, 2023
i see your point in this view being fixed. is perhaps a little fatalistic. and yet i see it as a blob of energy that got disconnected from the wider net and no longer has use. that the me got put into existence to serve a movement in the wider "net" (see i see it more as a net than a circle) and if that purpose is served then what would be the point of existing further. forgive me if i make no sense, words are hard for me sometimes. as are concepts and thoughts. i am tired.

(i take no offense.)

the radius metaphor makes me think of the rings of a tree.

but what do you mean with "not able to fully understand the complexity of the world?" what complexities am i not able to see?

yeah, the world as it is now is unliveable. i actually love life so much sometimes, i see the world's potential and all the beauty that could be (and some of it is). but none of it is reserved for me. and that's okay.
I'm a honest person. And i got to be honest here aswell. I don't think i quite get your metaphor. Do you mean u're a blob that got caught in the net of this world and got detached..? I'm also very tired so i guess we can forgive each others struggles.

I like the association with the tree, very nice and deep. Caught me off guard.

You're just able to see what you are not able to. Like living a long live. Flip it around. Easier said than done but it's the best way i can put it right now.
Well nothing is reserved for anyone, it's all just borrowed.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
wiinterfrost

wiinterfrost

it only gets worse..
Oct 8, 2023
I'm a honest person. And i got to be honest here aswell. I don't think i quite get your metaphor. Do you mean u're a blob that got caught in the net of this world and got detached..? I'm also very tired so i guess we can forgive each others struggles.
everyone is a blob/bundle connected by a net
and me as a blob have served my purpose therefor i detach from the net
floating uselessly, free to meet my end
--this was a passing thought and might not make sense ^^
I like the association with the tree, very nice and deep. Caught me off guard.
: )
Well nothing is reserved for anyone, it's all just borrowed.
i guess so. Or that's how it should be. But the few in power steal most of everything and the rest of us are left to lap up the scraps. fight each other for it. Put others down to get something. And i don't like fighting others for what should belong to everyone, meaning, be borrowed, as you put it. So i wait to see if anything could be reserved for me but it isn't. hasn't been for a long time.
(am i making any sense at all)

SueAsyde

SueAsyde

contemporary witness
Mar 11, 2023
everyone is a blob/bundle connected by a net
and me as a blob have served my purpose therefor i detach from the net
floating uselessly, free to meet my end
--this was a passing thought and might not make sense ^^

: )

i guess so. Or that's how it should be. But the few in power steal most of everything and the rest of us are left to lap up the scraps. fight each other for it. Put others down to get something. And i don't like fighting others for what should belong to everyone, meaning, be borrowed, as you put it. So i wait to see if anything could be reserved for me but it isn't. hasn't been for a long time.
It makes sense, after all it is what came into your mind. It seems like you added more "being lost" and "loss of free will" into my metaphor (apart from drawing another picture of course) Thanks for explaining, i had literally no clue what you meant first but now i think i got it.

i like how you crossed this one, like you already know you make sense but somehow the thought of not making sense slipped your mind anyways.

People think most if not everything in this world is granted. Socials toss oil into this narcisstic fire. But i think that's a discussion which should get a seperate thread because i feel like, if we dive deeper into this rabbithole we most likely miss the point of this thread i'm afraid.

U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
That's what I keep thinking these days. All the wrong things I've done in my life. It's almost as if someone made me do all those and I just can't believe it was me who did those back then. Now I feel like this was all designed and I was born to ctb early