• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kfad95

kfad95

Mar 2, 2024
Thinking this very rough beach 40 minutes from my house may be the way to go. The rocks around the corner have claimed 30 fisherman's lives washing out to sea.

In NZ firearms are hard to get and hanging scares me so I'm thinking getting blind drunk and going for a swim. Problem is I know SI will be strong and I will probably chicken out ๐Ÿฅฒ

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's extreme cruelty to me how people cannot have the option to permanently free themselves from all the suffering in a more peaceful way but anyway I wish you the best and I hope that you find peace eventually.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
Yeah that's what I worry about, I'm not sure I'll have the courage to take the plunge.
there are more methods that are available but I hope you find a way to get ahead why do you want ctb? pm if you want to

Reactions: davidtorez
kfad95

kfad95

Mar 2, 2024
there are more methods that are available but I hope you find a way to get ahead why do you want ctb? pm if you want to
Unfortunately I can't PM unless you can message me?

Up until 8 months ago I was happy but had recently stopped ssris that I was taking for Anxiety and then I started a new job and started taking meds 2 months later from the time I stopped. and it has caused likely permanent anhedonia and sexual dysfunction.

Can't feel alcohol or any substance, no happy emotions only negative ๐Ÿฅฒ extreme fatigue. It's horrible
May i ask, what scares you about hanging?
I guess it's more the finding the place to do it, getting the rope and making sure it's tied correctly, I have a partial set up in my wardrobe but I think full suspension would be easier?

I'm basically very scared to go through with it even tho I know I need to do it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Slide your knife in and out of my life
Dec 8, 2023
Magnificent scenery.
Sorry to bother you, but have you been diagnosed with 'permanent anhedonia' or is it just a conclusion of yours? It's always heartbreaking to hear such stories

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
kfad95

kfad95

Mar 2, 2024
Magnificent scenery.
Sorry to bother you, but have you been diagnosed with 'permanent anhedonia' or is it just a conclusion of yours? It's always heartbreaking to hear such stories
I've had pssd for 6 months now with no improvements ๐Ÿฅฒ so anhedonia and sexual dysfunction. It's definitely heartbreaking when you realise it could be permanent. I can't get a doctors diagnosis they just say depression and want to give other medication.

I wasn't depressed before and only using for anxiety which was dumb. Oh well.

h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Dec 8, 2023
I've had pssd for 6 months now with no improvements ๐Ÿฅฒ so anhedonia and sexual dysfunction. It's definitely heartbreaking when you realise it could be permanent. I can't get a doctors diagnosis they just say depression and want to give other medication.

I wasn't depressed before and only using for anxiety which was dumb. Oh well.
I'm not familiar with PSSD and barely know what it is, but you're not the only one in this community to be suffering from it. I didn't know that you could get chronic anhedonia either.
I only wish you could wait a little more and see if the symptoms can somehow get better, but it's your body and your choice. Whatever you do, please accept some hugs from me

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
I am 90% sure you'd fail CTBing this way. Drowning is a horrible way to die and you'd almost certainly fight your way back to the surface at some point.

I wont suggest what method is best for you, but I am personally going for jump or train.

Reactions: davidtorez
kfad95

kfad95

Mar 2, 2024
I'm not familiar with PSSD and barely know what it is, but you're not the only one in this community to be suffering from it. I didn't know that you could get chronic anhedonia either.
I only wish you could wait a little more and see if the symptoms can somehow get better, but it's your body and your choice. Whatever you do, please accept some hugs from me
It's horrible and than you ๐Ÿฅฐ basically affects all your pleasure sensors so makes it impossible to have happy feelings or feel alcohol and similar ๐Ÿฅฒ they don't know the cause or cure... some people report getting better over years and some don't. Also low libido which is horrible.

Makes it hard for daily life. I'm reasonably well off so I may just sell my assets and travel to see if I can get better. Will see how I get on if SN was available easily I probably wouldn't be able to resist

• Hugs
Reactions: h.s.p. and tbroken
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
It's horrible and than you ๐Ÿฅฐ basically affects all your pleasure sensors so makes it impossible to have happy feelings or feel alcohol and similar ๐Ÿฅฒ they don't know the cause or cure... some people report getting better over years and some don't. Also low libido which is horrible.

Makes it hard for daily life. I'm reasonably well off so I may just sell my assets and travel to see if I can get better. Will see how I get on if SN was available easily I probably wouldn't be able to resist
I felt the same for all these years and I live half detached from all the things I do.
People don't also like this and I met a lot of sociopaths who tried to get advantage over me, insane mfs. I live with a little hope of being happy again though, you never know.

Reactions: kfad95
h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Dec 8, 2023

Thank you for explaining this to me, I wasn't aware of how awful it could be. Since you mention traveling, I suggest visiting the Canary Islands and Algarve (southern Portugal).
They're pretty far away from NZ but if you like beaches/ocean scenery you'll definitely like it. Some more hugs for you

Reactions: kfad95
kfad95

kfad95

Mar 2, 2024
I am 90% sure you'd fail CTBing this way. Drowning is a horrible way to die and you'd almost certainly fight your way back to the surface at some point.

I wont suggest what method is best for you, but I am personally going for jump or train.
Yeah the surf has multiple rips amd basically drags people out to sea, bit yes it would be difficult to get the courage to get in and try ๐Ÿ˜ฌ