C

CyzerRaze

Jun 18, 2024
I'm not sure what prefix to use, so if I have placed the wrong one please notify me.

I've been searching for the past 3 days for a good source of SN. Some I found where only in the US while other where in Europe but their pricing/ordering process where sketchy. I even found a 1kg pack of SN for only 10 euros, where nothing about the product was stated, only name and picture(Most likely dogshit quality). Finally I settled on 1kg(99% purity) for 45 euros that is only one hour away from me. I already have some antiemetics so I only need the SN. I'm just nervous of buying into some scam. Any thoughts?

W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
But 1 kg of high quality SN from legit chemical companies costs less then 10 euro...it is cheap.

Reactions: UKscotty and CyzerRaze
C

CyzerRaze

Jun 18, 2024
But 1 kg of high quality SN from legit chemical companies costs less then 10 euro...it is cheap.
During my research I found SN that costs 10 euros for 500g and some that cost 100+ for the same amount so I'm not sure what the standard is for SN. As long as it is not a scam then I am satisfied. I'll probably go pick it up tomorrow and if I have no problems I'll post an update or two